• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5/4/12 TickleCuties Update #2: "Sasha Wrecked" (M/F) - FREE preview clip

TickleCuties

TMF Master
Sasha Wrecked

Only at http://www.ticklecuties.com!

Want to see a girl who is in absolute AGONY when she gets tickled? Well then check out Sasha Fae, hogtied and at the mercy of The Tickler. Sasha absolutely HATES being tickled, and is easily one of the most sensitive and reactive gals we've ever laid our hands on. Sasha squeals, laughs, screams, thrashes and BEGS the entire time she's getting tickled...and that just makes us want to tickle her even MORE! The Tickler finger-tickles Sasha from head to toe - her ribs, tummy, ass and, of course, her SUPER-TICKLISH BARE FEET. Sasha thrashes and begs, and The Tickler has to pull her back to keep her from falling off the couch several times. The Tickler then uses the Hitachi on Sasha's feet, ribs, tummy, and armpits, absolutely WRECKING her. Sasha is in tears by the end of this, completely obliterated from suffering the ticklish torment!

FREE Preview Clip Here ---> http://twitvid.com/OBEDM

Attachments

• SashaWrecked_013.jpg
    SashaWrecked_013.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 424
  • SashaWrecked_028.jpg
    SashaWrecked_028.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 316
  • SashaWrecked_039.jpg
    SashaWrecked_039.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 584
  • SashaWrecked_052.jpg
    SashaWrecked_052.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 421
  • SashaWrecked_076.jpg
    SashaWrecked_076.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 553
There seems to be a microtrend in 'agonized tickling' across the clipisphere as of late.

I must say, I do encourage it.

There seems to be a microtrend in 'agonized tickling' across the clipisphere as of late.

I must say, I do encourage it.

I actually have a mix of both on my store. I PERSONALLY don't like the super-intensive stuff as much as the playful stuff, but I've gotten a decent number of requests lately for the more "agonized tickling," as you appropriately put it...so here you have it. With Sasha it's actually impossible to NOT make an agonizing clip...she's ultra-reactive...when I first started filming, I actually cut the scene and asked her if she was serious about her reactions, because I thought at first she was over-selling it on purpose...but she said she absolutely HATES being tickled, and that's how she reacts. I've never seen someone struggle as violently as she does, and torture fans always appreciate a gal who gets tickled until she cries. I think her bondage model background lent itself to the struggling quite well. Like I said - not my particular brand of vodka, but the customers have been asking, so I went with it :)

I actually have a mix of both on my store. I PERSONALLY don't like the super-intensive stuff as much as the playful stuff, but I've gotten a decent number of requests lately for the more "agonized tickling," as you appropriately put it...so here you have it. With Sasha it's actually impossible to NOT make an agonizing clip...she's ultra-reactive...when I first started filming, I actually cut the scene and asked her if she was serious about her reactions, because I thought at first she was over-selling it on purpose...but she said she absolutely HATES being tickled, and that's how she reacts. I've never seen someone struggle as violently as she does, and torture fans always appreciate a gal who gets tickled until she cries. I think her bondage model background lent itself to the struggling quite well. Like I said - not my particular brand of vodka, but the customers have been asking, so I went with it :)

I'm with ya, Ken. Not my cup o' tea (looks too much like pain), but a little here and there is OK, I guess. This one is pretty damn good!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back