• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/7/11]* Two To Tango *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Diaz is a dance instructor specializing in the latin themes - salsa, tango, manange and the cha cha. She's stopped at the dance studio to discuss the prospect of a bulk discount. Diaz is pretty firm when she sets a rate and tends not to budge. This case is no exception. However today Diaz is about to go through a new technique that is sure to change her tune on the matter in no time. This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling and is available in both SD and HD formats.

This clip makes use of several instruments including a brush and feather. Oil is used to enhance the tickling on the soles too!

Attached are two hi-res photos and two video stills. Both previews are too big for this forum, however, the links for the previews are as follows:

SD Preview
HD Preview

Let me know what you think of this one! Sorry for the delay in posting recently.

Last edited:
Fabulous - the side view as she is getting her thighs worked over is great. What size shoe does she wear? I'm guessing she might be in her 30's?

Hey Chak,

Thanks - it's all apart of mixing things up and keeping the content interesting! Her shoe size is an 8 and she's actually in her latter 20s. Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer :).

Fabulous - the side view as she is getting her thighs worked over is great. What size shoe does she wear? I'm guessing she might be in her 30's?

She is lovely and quite ticklish! What an exotic beauty! Loved this, thank you for sharing!

Everytime you post something I find myself looking at that young lady's dance for a good 10 seconds or so... what a distraction :).

She is lovely and quite ticklish! What an exotic beauty! Loved this, thank you for sharing!

I'm with Chakett with this one I like that view too. Love how no mercy is showed on this girl. She sure looks spent towards the end.

Everytime you post something I find myself looking at that young lady's dance for a good 10 seconds or so... what a distraction :).

Thats funny, cause every time YOU post something I find myself coughing up cash at clips4sale:wave:

Nice clip. I agree with previous comment. Almost all your clips have honorable place in my collection.

I post some previews of your clips on Dailymotion. I hope that it is OK. If you agree with it I will post more preview clips, it can be great promotion (several thousand people see it with link to the store).

That clip was dynamite....She is beautiful and a great ticklee....Thank you...Please shoot a clip with her again.

Hey pino,

Thank you very much for being honest about this. I am in favor of it, definately. Just as long as there are no full-lengths being posted. I'm currently in litigation against one outfit for doig so...so as long as it's strictly in the context of previews, then I'm all for it!

I post some previews of your clips on Dailymotion. I hope that it is OK. If you agree with it I will post more preview clips, it can be great promotion (several thousand people see it with link to the store).

Missed this one the first time around but I am glad I saw it now

Very good reactions and the use of oil just sent it over the top!

Thats a real pity...love her...soooo hot and really ticklish~!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back