• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 BEAUTIES TO BE TICKLED!YOU CAN CHOOSE! MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE!

Azhrezil

TMF Novice
Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce to you the 5 girls which will make a wish come true: All these 5 girls are willing to be tickled. You can vote which one is getting the treatment.

The girl with the most votes will make a tickle torture video with me which will be posted to the community. The voting goes until October 31th. You have 2 choices and you can

write your wishes how you would want to see them suffer and laugh. The one of you who gives the most inspiring description how to tickle them will get a private bonus clip with

the winner.

So People it's time to choose. But choose wisely ;-)

Number 1:Alina
Number2: Magga
Number 3:Milli
Number 4:Kristina
Number 5: Jenny

Have fun guys!

67497_3046571620494_1787418079_n.jpg206238_126009567474350_3943334_n.jpg1003744_559865537403190_1994004993_n.jpg1044732_547543015308936_1949182037_n.jpg1380788_10201323517521319_402358868_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, I've never had a deram before, I don't even know what one looks like. Jenny would get my vote.

1 for Jenny sir. Do you want any special things in the video? A specific tickle tool or a specific spot? And you still can vote for another girl :)

#3 Milli and #5 Jenny. Love to see Milli in bed, covers slowly pulled back to reveal her barefeet then up to
to her thighs. See her feet and legs slowly tickled with feathers and fingers as she clutches the bed sheets and laughs to tears. Jenny, have sexy "school girl" outfit or knees socks slowly peeled off and her feet tickled by paint brushes and perhaps another girl's fingers slowly paying special attention to her toes.

#3 Milli and #5 Jenny. Love to see Milli in bed, covers slowly pulled back to reveal her barefeet then up to
to her thighs. See her feet and legs slowly tickled with feathers and fingers as she clutches the bed sheets and laughs to tears. Jenny, have sexy "school girl" outfit or knees socks slowly peeled off and her feet tickled by paint brushes and perhaps another girl's fingers slowly paying special attention to her toes.

So.Jenny has 2 points and Milli 1 at the moment. I like your ideas about how to tickle the girls. If one of the girls wins in the end we can add your fantasy in some way to the scenario.

I have an idea. Can we vote for the order that they ALL get tickled? :p I know dreaming, right? Well in any case, if I have to pick one, I guess I'd start with Alina.... then... ok, ok, I know! Just one! :tickling:

I have an idea. Can we vote for the order that they ALL get tickled? :p I know dreaming, right? Well in any case, if I have to pick one, I guess I'd start with Alina.... then... ok, ok, I know! Just one! :tickling:

Maybe someday all can get the chance to be tickled ;-) So we have Alina 1 Milli 1 Jenny 2.

But you still have one vote free ;-)

I vote for Magga and Kristina. They both seem so innocent and I'd like to see them howling in laughter :)

Kristina and Jenny....stocked with arms up..wearing sheer tan hose. Some UB tickling then slip of there heels and focus on there feet. You can tear off the hose and get them barefoot halfway through

Magga and Milli. Magga in Cowboy boots and coyote ugly style bound on a table. Then cutting her shirt open and tickle her armpits :) And then remove her cowboy boots and black socks and tickle her with an hairbrush on both feet.

Milli in black lingerie and sheer nylon stockings and bound on a bed with the X-Cross Style :)

Kristina and Jenny....stocked with arms up..wearing sheer tan hose. Some UB tickling then slip of there heels and focus on there feet. You can tear off the hose and get them barefoot halfway through

I like gilmour's idea..so my votes will be for Kristina and Jenny also.

This is awesome - Ill vote Kristina #1 and Milli # 2, stretched face down on the rack, wide array of feathers, brushes (paint, makeup, hair) and thin stick-like objects (chopsticks, q-tips, etc) near her feet at the ready. All over tickling session would be great, with me doing the tickling!;););). In all seriousness, this is an excellent idea and post - thanks for letting the forum be a part if it, and you really can not go wrong with whoever is chosen!

Thank you all for your votes. This will be very thrilling who will win at the end. In the meantime I'll upload some more photos of our models here. Starting with Alina58606_1189603317447_5948253_n.jpg58606_1189603397449_2024810_n.jpg

This is awesome - Ill vote Kristina #1 and Milli # 2, stretched face down on the rack, wide array of feathers, brushes (paint, makeup, hair) and thin stick-like objects (chopsticks, q-tips, etc) near her feet at the ready. All over tickling session would be great, with me doing the tickling!;););). In all seriousness, this is an excellent idea and post - thanks for letting the forum be a part if it, and you really can not go wrong with whoever is chosen!

Glad you appreciate it. I have had this idea before but no models which would want to be a part of it. But now this project will come to life. And all the interaction with the community is wonderful. I think a video which has something unique can just come from a dialogue between producer and consuments. By the way I like your idea very much :) Very detailed description also.

Hey I vote jenny #5. Are they all super ticklish on feet etc? Can you ask them there rating out of 10 for there top 3 ticklish spots? Haha.
As for the description:
I'm thinking a mummified wrap to a bench, in bra and panties, obviously topless etc if they felt comfortable.
Feet and legs wrap together and around the bench, big toes tied together.
However then wrap arms over there head, and maybe couple a straps over stomach to keep them still but still gaps to be able to do full body tickling.
Use Saran Wrap for first few layers going around bench so they can't move at all then duck tape :)
Then have two ticklers, one at the feet other one working upper body, if you really wanna be mean have all the girls who didn't win tickling the winner haha.
Then use baby oil, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, tongue, for tickle tools.
And add in a blindfold 1/4 way through, then add a gag so she blindfolded and gaged halfway through. Then at 3/4 way through take them both off.
Also unedited clips are the best and there aren't many around, love to see them getting tied or wrapped up, with causal chatting so can see them getting nervous etc, then the ticking then seeing them get untied at the end, and talking about what just happened is great.

Well that's all just my opinion haha

Magga and Kristina please. Bound, either in stocks, car headrest, mummified, whichever and wearing closed toed shoes (sneakers, flats, boots, etc). You slip them off for them to be sockless underneath and then go to town on them, preferably with some lickling as well. It'd be ideal to have their soles in the foreground and their hysterical faces behind. Maybe get them to tickle each other lol

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back