• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5o Ways To Tickle A Lover

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
THIS IS A PARODY(ie blatant ripoff) OF PAUL SIMON'S "50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER" WE PROBABLY WON'T GET TO 50, BUT ENJOY THE POSTS. LETS SEE HOW MANY WE CAN GET. 1) SONICARE ON THE FEET, BRIGITTE 2) "TWEEN TOES WITH A FEATHER, HEATHER .... ETC. SEE HOW MANY MORE WE GET.

Gonna squeeze on your knees, Louise!

Agitate your breasts, Tess!

Let's work on her thighs, guys!

Getcha on the bum, Mum.*

Swab out your navel, Mabel.

*"Mum" as in "ma'am," not as in "mother." Don't want to get disturbingly Oedipal here.

Great So Far, Keep 'em Coming

A) Wrinkled Soles, The Best, Ness B) Till You Pee Your Pants, Nance C) Tickle Make You Moan, Joan D) Right Through Fishnets, Evette E) All Over Those Heels, Lucille F) Let's Get That Chin, Gwen Remeber Ladies Of Tt You Also Can Pay Tribute To Your Male/female 'lees.

Tickles along the Nylons, Yvonye.

Laughing into dizy spells, Genelle.

Nibbles to the Tummy, Emily.

give her all she can take, Jake

pin her down and attack, Mac

and don't forget that girl's knees... :D

Behind the knees, Louise
On your belly, Kelly
Behind your ears, my Dear
Up and down your spine, Angeline
On your bare feet, it will be my treat
With two feathers, while you're tethered
Under your nose, Rose

More . . .

I know you're ticklish, Trish
I'll find your ticklish place, Grace
I'm gonna tickle ya, Melissa
I'll tickle your fancy, Nancy

Bare Feet Tied To A Chair, Claire.....tongue Tickling Your Muff(y), Buffy......with A Hard On, Simone.....using Banjo Picks, Cute Chicks...till You Have To Pee, Dede.....hog-tied So Well, Janelle.....feather Till You're Gigglin' Fetchin', Gretchen...till You Scream Like A Kettle, Grettle.....when Your Feet Are Dirty, Gertie...when You Feet Are Clean, Jean.....when Your Feet Are Smelly, Shelley....from Head To Toe, Jo....till You Really Beg, Meg...with Your Toes In Hand, Roseanne....till You're Laughing Silly, Lily....till They Call The Police, Alise... In The Dungeon Of The Palace, Alice....under A Blanket On A Plane, Jane...

This is Ignatz, reporting upside down from the bar ditch...

GEORGIATKLER said:
Bare Feet Tied To A Chair, Claire.....tongue Tickling Your Muff(y), Buffy......with A Hard On, Simone.....using Banjo Picks, Cute Chicks...till You Have To Pee, Dede.....hog-tied So Well, Janelle.....feather Till You're Gigglin' Fetchin', Gretchen...till You Scream Like A Kettle, Grettle.....when Your Feet Are Dirty, Gertie...when You Feet Are Clean, Jean.....when Your Feet Are Smelly, Shelley....from Head To Toe, Jo....till You Really Beg, Meg...with Your Toes In Hand, Roseanne....till You're Laughing Silly, Lily....till They Call The Police, Alise... In The Dungeon Of The Palace, Alice....under A Blanket On A Plane, Jane...
Hot damn, dude! I thought I was hooking 'em, but you just blew me off the road. You're the Richard Petty of Song Parody!

More . . .

Tickled 'Til you're hollerin', Marilyn
Til you're in Tickle Hell, Michelle
I'm your Tickle Man, Anne
Tickled 'Til you're a mess, Tess
I'm a Tickling Meanie, Jeannie
Tickling you into a tizzy, Lizzie
Tickling you on the Pillary, Hilary
You're the most ticklish in America, Jessica
Tickled you after we met on the 'net, Annette
You really love the tickling scene, Colleen
I'll tickle you 'til you're batty, Patty
You're ticklish soles are hard to forget, Yvette
I'm gonna tickle tease ya, Lisa
Oh, the tickle horror, Laura

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back