• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/24/11]* Get Ready For This! *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Christina and Prosp have each had their fill of tickling innocent ladies all day longand now it's time to celebrate. Just one problem...Christina decides she'd rather go on a date instead and tells Prosp at the last minute! Needless to say, this doesn't sit well with Prosp, so she decides to crash Christina's plans and torture her far worse than anyone she's ever tickled to make SURE she's sorry! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body, all over tickling, oil, and sensuality. It's the complete package in every respect!

There is so much to see in this clip that the preview is slightly over a minute long and thus too large to be attached to this thread. The external preview links are as follows:

SD Preview
HD Preview

Attached are two hi-res photos and three stills. Comments on this work are greatly appreciated. We want to know what you think!

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

Attachments

• grft-hrs13.jpg
    grft-hrs13.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 2,720
  • GetReadyForThisPreview-TMF.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 549
Last edited:
looks like another hot one! will def get it when it becomes available.

Christina's feet look very yummy!!!
I love how Prosp licks in between Christina's toes!!!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Great preview clip.

If anyone is having difficulties playing the mp4 format. Go here and download the K-lite codec pack.

Thanks for sharing this information rajee. I'm sure some users will find this helpful. I do know the latest Windows Media Player accomidates the format pretty well, but then again I'm running Windows 7 so perhaps that pack is included by default, not sure.

Great preview clip.

If anyone is having difficulties playing the mp4 format. Go here and download the K-lite codec pack.

Your welcome. I may need to update my windows Media player settings.

My fingers are crossed that you find a solution in the near future so we get to see your great full clips.

A scenario that I think would be worthwhile to film is Christine tickled by Miss Nancy or Miss J or by Janice

See, this kinda ticks me off. Come on people stop being such cheap asses and give the man what he deserves! Great quality items cost (always have and always will). I can't stand cheapskates who insist on trying to get over all the time!

Love it! Feather, long nails, tongue, babyoil+hairbrush...everything I like to see in a tickle vid! :)

Hurry up and prosecute them, this clip looks fantastic!!

MAN she is ticklish! I hope she comes back in some sheer toe suntan or nude colored nylons, of course.....but I'll be buying this one for sure.

(I hope she comes back again and again and again...)

Truely sucks about this clip....but I guess it will be when it will be. Too bad because this model is the one I've been waiting for.

Your technique and quality truly inspires me. Then when you add fabulous ticklers and ticklees like in this clip, it is total bliss. WELL DONE!

Thanks.for.the wonderful.feedback guys! Glad to.see this preview has met and exceeded
expectations.

It's already in the works my friend. She will be back, for sure! This will not be the last of her by a long shot!

Hurry up and prosecute them, this clip looks fantastic!!

MAN she is ticklish! I hope she comes back in some sheer toe suntan or nude colored nylons, of course.....but I'll be buying this one for sure.

(I hope she comes back again and again and again...)

It's already in the works my friend. She will be back, for sure! This will not be the last of her by a long shot!

Mucho glad to hear that, Darth!

Did you ever think about doing a tickle scene WITHOUT the stocks?
Like, just her feet tied together while she sits on a chair, or on the bed, etc.

Just a thought......

This looks like a great clip! Love the reactions from the armpit tickling. When should we expect this to be released? I will buy as soon as it comes out. Great work here!

I have thought about it and occasionally do it. The thing is - it takes so much more time to do one like that...to the point where it becomes prohibitive in somecases. Sure it's not an issue if you have loads of time to burn...but that's usually not the case. That's one reason you don't see too many of those from my brand.

Mucho glad to hear that, Darth!

Did you ever think about doing a tickle scene WITHOUT the stocks?
Like, just her feet tied together while she sits on a chair, or on the bed, etc.

Just a thought......

How much longer until this clip is going to up for sale in your store ?

Not for quite a while... at least until the integrity of it can be preserved. It is available for private sale on DVD on a per order basis,but that's it for now.

How much longer until this clip is going to up for sale in your store ?

Thanks for your quick reply. I guess I"ll sit back and wait like everyone else..it does look like it's worth waiting for. Whatever is going on must be pretty bad if you can't release your clips to be sold.
Anyway.. Thanks for the great work.

This action is specifically targeted to the purpetrators and supporters of the problem - you've made your bed now you have to sleep in it. I will not produce content to be stolen or illegally distributed - I'd rather not put it up for sale than allow someone to undully see it.

The good news is I do have a solution and it will be ready in short order, so with any luck you won't be waiting too long to view this work and others I have ready to launch :).

The people you refer to are idiots and deserve to be shot. They are trully pathetic and probably have no lives or money. Karma is a bitch and as I uncover more violators I'll gladly take their money in a court of law :).

This is truly a disappointing situation, I want this clip but I understand your position. She has such great looking feet, and sexy face. Its ashame theres cheap skates that contribute to the problem your facing.

Dont people understand that by supporting unethical behavior they help put great producers like DarthSid out of business? I likely assume they just dont care, as long as they get their free clip, and then months down the road probly ask "hey how come so and so isnt putting out videos anymore?"

Karmas a bitch though so in the end they will likely get whats coming!!

I am sure you are already doing this, but you should take an approach similar to the RIAA. They not only went after the distributors but also the downloaders and courts did award them civil damages. I bet you some of them are noobs on here. Force them to cough up the money you more than deserve it!

I wonder if the lee in this one has a tickle bug. I think it would be hot to see her use her tongue on some soft soles like Christine's. Anyone else feel this way?

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back