• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

***6/25/13 Tickling Rae's FEET & Knees (M/F, by Ticklish Situations)

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular

Preview

This picks up where "Tickling Rae All Over" left off. I've just finished giving Rae a good full-body tickling, so now in this clip I spend three-and-a-half minutes concentrating on her feet and knees. I wanted to see how she'd react if I tickled a foot and a knee at the same time. I'm happy to report the results were very satisfying, which you can see for yourself right here! This is a nice quick (and inexpensive) clip for all lovers of feet and foot-tickling! Running time 3:44.

Available here!

Attachments

• rae-ft-n-knees-01258 th.jpg
    rae-ft-n-knees-01258 th.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,756
The fun doesn't stop with Rae, doesn't it? So after you introduced her and her socks came off, you explored her armpits and traveled all over until you arrived at her feet and knees, where would you say is her most ticklish spot(s)?

Feet, armpits, and behind the knees (as you'll see in an upcoming video!) :)

She's on her way over right now for another session... I need to put her on her stomach today, because I didn't get to do that last time. But I'll also be attacking those tried-and-true spots again!

I wish I lived in Boston...............

More, More , More - Please - How I'd LOVE to TICKLE Her

Hey, will we ever be seeing any more of Rae? She was one of the best new lees to pop up recently, far exceeding anyone that Tickle Abuse has brought in (I do NOT mean that as a knock on Tickle Abuse, but quite the opposite, as a testament to how awesome of a lee she is and how great these videos are). A cute black girl who is ticklish EVERYWHERE? I really wish you were in NYC or even Long Island, because I would in all seriousness be PMing you to see if I could be a ler in the next Rae shoot.

The series was amazing (I bought them all), and loved how you gave each of her spots the proper focus, including the knees and legs which still seems to get only afterthought treatment. The fact that she went topless in the last clip (or that the other FOUR full length clips and one short clip leading up to it were merely a warm-up for that one 20 minute extravaganza) was quite the pleasant surprise.

You teased a second shoot--and a new tickle spot on her that trumps anything else we've seen--over a month ago, yet there has been nothing. Is it coming? Delayed? Cancelled? I hope to see it soon. It's always great to see more of Rae.

Hey -- thanks for the compliments, and I'm really glad you enjoyed the videos! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I was out of town for a time, and then when I got back, I was sick for a few days. The good news is, I do have more Rae videos coming! The next one is titled, "Oh My God! It Gets Even Worse for Rae!" And it does... :devilish: I'll try to get it released tonight or tomorrow. :)

Wow do I have great timing! It's still not out yet, so I can only assume it will be up tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back