• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*6-5* BBW Samantha Is Tickly And Jiggly! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
I love ticklish BBW's! And 24 year old Samantha has everything you could ever want from a big ticklish woman. Sweet, a bit shy, and incredibly ticklish. Samantha stands 5'5 but has BIG size 11 feet which turned out to be quite sensitive provided they are tickled with some elbow grease. The harder I dig into her big thick soles the more she giggles! Her long toes on the other hand turn out to be most susceptible to the electric toothbrush. In the second sequence Samanthas upperbody is tickled, and from the moment contact is made with her underarms she quickly loses composure and is in absolute hysterics. Her tummy and sides are tickle and jiggly, and it's fun to dig in and really watch her lose it! Samanthas secret ULTRA ticklish spot that she never even knew she had turned out to be her hips, and once I hit that spot she almost immediately begins to protest saying "Noooo" several times in between peels of helpless laughter. Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Sam1.jpg
    Sam1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,037
  • Sam2.jpg
    Sam2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,372
  • SamanthaInterviewed.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 655
  • BBWSamanthaTMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,854
  • IMG_8622.JPG
    IMG_8622.JPG
    440.3 KB · Views: 1,582
Eh, not into it at all, but other people might be.

Other people are definitely into seeing big girls be tickled! If you aren't into it I find it a bit unnecessary to say so, ha. But thanks for the bump nonetheless.

Note: I realize that this particular model is quite big, and doesn't fit the mold of what the majority would call "attractive". But that's the beauty of fetish content. Beauty is purely subjective. So please keep negative, hurtful, and disparaging comments about weight out of this thread please. Thank you.

I thought it was fantastic :) wonderful, responsive lee' with an awesome laugh! Great clip!

I liked it. Having tickled a few large women myself, they do tend to have awesome laughs 'n giggles.

You never disappoint Boston! Love your work and all of the beautiful ticklish girls you bring to us!

I agree, more video companies might consider this when making videos...stop with the fake crap!!!!

This is one of the few times when a producer said bbw and the woman actually W A S "really big". I always "thought" this was what bbw meant but "lately", when people have been saying bbw, they meant a chunky / curvy girl with a "little extra weight" (which I don't necessarily think is bbw). So I really didn't know what to expect.

I have to admit that I "personally" am not into this but I do recognize that some people are. I also recognize the courage and self esteem it must take for for women this size to be able to get nude on camera. Not a lot of women this size would be able to do it.

This is one of the few times when a producer said bbw and the woman actually W A S "really big". I always "thought" this was what bbw meant but "lately", when people have been saying bbw, they meant a chunky / curvy girl with a "little extra weight" (which I don't necessarily think is bbw). So I really didn't know what to expect.

I have to admit that I "personally" am not into this but I do recognize that some people are. I also recognize the courage and self esteem it must take for for women this size to be able to get nude on camera. Not a lot of women this size would be able to do it.

That was nicely put! Thanks for watching :)

she is super cute! and really ticklish! i like her laugh!

OK, this is going to sound crazy to some, but my foot/tickling fetish is separate from my physical attraction to someone on a sexual level. To clarify, when it comes to females feet and tickling, I'm not picky AT ALL. I prefer the feet to be meaty which is typically not the type of feet "model types" will have. So BBW tickling is probably higher on my list than a gorgeous 5'10" blonde bombshell.
Just my 2 cents, but keep'em coming BostonTickling!

OK, this is going to sound crazy to some, but my foot/tickling fetish is separate from my physical attraction to someone on a sexual level. To clarify, when it comes to females feet and tickling, I'm not picky AT ALL. I prefer the feet to be meaty which is typically not the type of feet "model types" will have. So BBW tickling is probably higher on my list than a gorgeous 5'10" blonde bombshell.
Just my 2 cents, but keep'em coming BostonTickling!

Actually that doesn't sound crazy at all. I dig. And meaty soles are where it's at! And I will most definitely keep em coming! :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back