• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*6-5* BBW Samantha Is Tickly And Jiggly! M/F

I guess I commented because it makes me happy to see all different aspects of the fetish represented, even if I'm not into it. There's nothing wrong with the chick in the clip AT ALL, and that's not what I meant to imply. Keep the clips coming, I've enjoyed lots of your work!

Keep it up, Boston. Many of us are into jiggly, soft, ticklish fleshy women like her and eschew the boney Popsicle-stick women in the bulk of tickling videos. (This might sound nasty, but it truly is not --- the skinny women are more likely to be aspiring models/actresses and thus more likely to be faking.) Larger, older women, I notice, are much more natural and genuine because there are few other personal agendas aside from a desire to be tickled, and they're more likely to be into tickling because, especially with older women, they are more likely to be economically self-sufficient and thus not doing it just for the money cuz they just moved to the Big Apple from a small Arkansas town to make their big score in life -- let's call it Breakfast at Tickly Tiffany's -- for a more recent example, look up the famous Starvival video: youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jonnOZ2-4

I guess I commented because it makes me happy to see all different aspects of the fetish represented, even if I'm not into it. There's nothing wrong with the chick in the clip AT ALL, and that's not what I meant to imply. Keep the clips coming, I've enjoyed lots of your work!

Thanks man. I will continue to offer lots of variety and feature every conceivable type of gal being tickled! :)

Keep it up, Boston. Many of us are into jiggly, soft, ticklish fleshy women like her and eschew the boney Popsicle-stick women in the bulk of tickling videos. (This might sound nasty, but it truly is not --- the skinny women are more likely to be aspiring models/actresses and thus more likely to be faking.) Larger, older women, I notice, are much more natural and genuine because there are few other personal agendas aside from a desire to be tickled, and they're more likely to be into tickling because, especially with older women, they are more likely to be economically self-sufficient and thus not doing it just for the money cuz they just moved to the Big Apple from a small Arkansas town to make their big score in life -- let's call it Breakfast at Tickly Tiffany's -- for a more recent example, look up the famous Starvival video: youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jonnOZ2-4

Wow, that was a long reply, ha. Thanks for watching! :)

Honestly, I dig women with more curves. The more attractive ones tend to be more attentive to details like their make-up, nails, hair, and how their clothes fit (not too tight). It would have been more appealing to me if she had on a tank top or a T-shirt. This model was super ticklish around her waist and thighs. Loved her meaty soles. Keep em coming as long as their ticklish and sign this one up again.

I like it. Love her tender spot on the hips.Nice feet. Good laugh.So many are so used to the hot modal. When I first joined TMF some of the members didn't like ethnic tickling. Some didn't like seeing mature modals either. Things change and I for one dig a BBW like her participating in our wonderful fetish.

This is one of the few times when a producer said bbw and the woman actually W A S "really big". I always "thought" this was what bbw meant but "lately", when people have been saying bbw, they meant a chunky / curvy girl with a "little extra weight" (which I don't necessarily think is bbw). So I really didn't know what to expect.

I have to admit that I "personally" am not into this but I do recognize that some people are. I also recognize the courage and self esteem it must take for for women this size to be able to get nude on camera. Not a lot of women this size would be able to do it.

+1...

Samanthas Size 11 feet!

IMG_8598_zps9b34bb3b.jpg

IMG_8622_zps5ab3620d.jpg

IMG_8640_zps6c501f59.jpg

IMG_8658_zps7e1d4eda.jpg

IMG_8661_zpsb8a774a5.jpg

I like it, show some more BBWs getting tickled, besides this is TMF not TMF skinny, or fat it's just plain ole TMF lol

Really liked it ---- good reactions. I like ticklish, jiggly BBW --- seems like there might be a minor submarket out there:)

Honestly, I dig women with more curves. The more attractive ones tend to be more attentive to details like their make-up, nails, hair, and how their clothes fit (not too tight). It would have been more appealing to me if she had on a tank top or a T-shirt. This model was super ticklish around her waist and thighs. Loved her meaty soles. Keep em coming as long as their ticklish and sign this one up again.

I am already in the process of getting her back! Glad you liked it, lots more meaty soles to come! :)

Awesome clip! More please! In addition to BBW's, how about making some BHM videos? BHM seems to be extremely rare.

Awesome clip! More please! In addition to BBW's, how about making some BHM videos? BHM seems to be extremely rare.

More BBW's definitely on the way. BHM? If that is a reference to larger gentlemen, I currently only produce /F videos. I am sure there are companies that produce that kind of content.

Glad to hear more BBW content is on the way. BHM = Big Handsome Man. Any info on BHM material would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back