• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

***7/20/13: OH MY GOD! It Gets Even Worse for RAE! [M/F, topless]

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular

Preview 1
Preview 2

I've just finished tickling Rae for 20 minutes, so now it's time to end our first session together... by tickling her for another 18 minutes! And if you thought I drove her nuts in "Rae's 20-Minute Tickle-Torture" (which I did)... wait 'til you see this! I start by tickling her feet for a few minutes... slowly at first, but then gradually increasing the intensity. I then move up to her armpits for a couple of minutes, followed by a few minutes on her tummy, sides, and ribs. Then I spend some time on her legs, and I discover that she's desperately ticklish on the backs of her knees! After torturing her there for a while, I move back to her feet, then to her upper body again, and then back down to her legs and feet. This time when I get her around the knees, she goes into hysterics, and if you listen closely, you can hear me cracking up at how disproportionately intensely she's reacting to my very gentle touches! (I was laughing really hard, but trying to keep it quiet!) I lingered on her legs and feet for a while longer, and then, since she was getting really exhausted and we had already gone a little bit past our scheduled time together, I decided to stop and untie her. She spends another minute continuing to laugh even though the tickling has stopped. The camera stays on her for an additional minute as she recovers, and talks a little bit about the experience. I guess she liked it, because she came back for another session a week later! So, stay tuned to my channel to see more of Rae in the future! Running time 20:22.

Available Here!

Attachments

• omg-01427.jpg
    omg-01427.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,541
Last edited:
Glad that Rae is happy to keep coming back for more :) Love seeing her upperbody tickled. She has beautifully smooth looking armpits and her reactions are awesome!

Purchased. I didn't watch the previews. And wow, it's STILL the same session!? Damn this girl can take a tickling. Here's hoping to see the next session soon. Come down to NYC so I can tickle her ;)

Yay even if it's an older thread: fucking great clip man

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back