• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*7-20* Eris Is Topless And Oh So Ticklish! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
19 year old Eris of "Foot Tickling Auditions 2011" Fame is back! And this time, she is topless, bound to the table and thoroughly explored. Tiny little Eris (who stands barely five feet tall) is a firecracker. She refused to answer almost any questions in her interview directly, instead insisting on sly and sassy answers. The sample clip features scenes that showcase her tiny size 5 feet being tickled. Also her upperbody, which was a lot of fun to tickle because she insisted on being bratty and resisted reacting. Even going so far as to proclaim "I'm not ticklish there" when I was testing her underarms. I promptly turned up the intensity and in no time Eris was back to giggling helplessly. Eris has wonderful personality that I think shines through in her interview. This girl was super fun to torment, though at times she seemed to be enjoying it! Get the full clip at www.clips4sale.com/19581 And see her foot tickling audition on my streaming members site www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• ErisInterviewed.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,102
  • ErisOhSoTicklishSample.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 3,101
  • eris17.JPG
    eris17.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 2,218
  • eris18.JPG
    eris18.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,766
  • IMG_3000.JPG
    IMG_3000.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 894
That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!
hot.jpg

or.jpg

Very nice. Will she be back for more? I really like her.

So very nice ! Such a cute girl, with beautiful breasts indeed ! I sure hope she'll be back soon !

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back