• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*8-14* Adriana Can't Stand It! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
25 year old Adriana is near Amazon status, standing 6 feet tall and sporting big size 11 feet. Adriana used to be a competitive swimmer, and her body is solid. In her interview, she confesses that she doesn't like being tickled at all, which was obvious throughout her session, and which was fun to exploit! Adrianas big feet are tested for ticklishness, and theres lots of room to explore. Adriana is a classic example of a girl with very ticklish feet who doesn't want to react. So initially, she represses her giggles and contorts her face trying hard to remain composed. But it's tickling up and down her long slender soles that finally sends her over the edge and sputtering into giggles. Once she starts laughing, she can barely contain herself and Adriana is done for. When the spiky dryer balls are dragged up and down Adrianas oily soles, Adriana screams with laughter. (So unbecoming!) In the second sequence Adriana is bound to the table, and I start by tickling her underarms and working my way down from there. Adrianas ticklishness seems to increase the more she is tickled, and her sides, tummy, inner thighs, and hips are all explored, and all yield giggly results from poor Adriana, who you can tell is overwhelmed by the tickling. Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Adriana1.jpg
    Adriana1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 937
  • Adriana2.jpg
    Adriana2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 993
  • AdrianaCantStandItTMF.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,064
  • IMG_6918 copy.jpg
    IMG_6918 copy.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 551
  • AdrianaInterviewed.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 421
More pics of Adriana

Adriana21_zpsa0db46bd.jpg

IMG_6922_zps4c0e8224.jpg

IMG_6949_zpsc79c8c07.jpg

Great Model. Beautiful. I also like how you conducted your interview. Very unique and to the point.

She's a sport! Most girls who appear that dominant wouldn't dare give it up. Kudos to those who do, so that we can reap the benifits!!

Love her laugh. You should try to get this one to come back, definitely.

Love her laugh. You should try to get this one to come back, definitely.

I have a feeling she will come back. As much as she hated it in the moment, She later said it was an adrenalin rush, which is exactly what a gal like Adriana loves. So by all means, stay tuned!

She's a sport! Most girls who appear that dominant wouldn't dare give it up. Kudos to those who do, so that we can reap the benifits!!

She is very dominant . It took a lot of convincing to get her to do the shoot, But she finally agreed. I love tickling dominant women, and don't get to as often as I would like, So a girl like Adriana is quite the find. Glad you liked her. :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back