• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8/25/12 TICKLE CUTIES: "The Taming of Allura" (M/F)

TickleCuties

TMF Master
"The Taming of Allura"

See it only at http://www.ticklecuties.com!

Allura Skye came to hang with us, so we quickly got her into a hogtie for The Tickler. Allura is about as feisty and sassy a ticklee as we've ever had, so she was just ASKING for a vicious tickling assault! The Tickler starts with her THIGHS and ASS, TICKLING ALLURA, WHO THRASHES AND LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY. He taunts her as he moves to her ribs, DIGGING IN AND TICKLING MERCILESSLY, as Allura STRUGGLES HELPLESSLY. The Tickler then BEGINS TICKLING ALLURA'S SOFT, BARE FEET - first with his fingers, then with the hairbrush, and finally with the Hitachi. After a good stretch of foot tickling, he applies the Hitachi to her sides, holding her free hand so she can't swat the evil device away. The Tickler then moves to Allura's knees, which is her most ticklish spot. He flips her over and SQUEEZES HER KNEES AND THIGHS, which drives Allura CRAZY, and she thrashes, laughs, and becomes even more sassy than before - this just makes The Tickler get even more aggressive with his tickling assault. He then digs into her waist and hips with his fingers and the Hitachi, really driving her over the edge with laughter. He finally sticks the Hitachi between her feet, telling her to hold it there. Allura's attitude was priceless, and The Tickler certainly enjoyed "taming" this shrew! You can hear Danica Logan laughing in the background from time to time, as she enjoyed watching her poor friend get tickled out of her mind.

Attachments

• AlluraHogtiedPreviewSmaller.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 771
  • AlluraHogtied_017.jpg
    AlluraHogtied_017.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 360
  • AlluraHogtied_045.jpg
    AlluraHogtied_045.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 311
  • AlluraHogtied_104.jpg
    AlluraHogtied_104.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 407
  • AlluraHogtied_110.jpg
    AlluraHogtied_110.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 446
You can hear Danica Logan laughing in the background from time to time, as she enjoyed watching her poor friend get tickled out of her mind.

It doesn't surprise me. Allura has a contagious laugh. :typerhappy:

I am Loving Allura!!!
I Love her Laugh!!!
I Love her Reactions!!!
I Love her Slender Feet!!!
I Love her Long Yummy Toes!!!
I Love the Upper Body Tickling!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I am Loving Allura!!!
I Love her Laugh!!!
I Love her Reactions!!!
I Love her Slender Feet!!!
I Love her Long Yummy Toes!!!
I Love the Upper Body Tickling!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much, man! We had a blast with her. Her feisty temper was our favorite part lol

I will be having a session with Allura over the holidays...can't wait!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back