• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/6/13]* Stacy's Casual and Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
It has been over two years since Stacy was last in our stocks and tickled. She's the star of Ticklish Advertiser and Tickle Therapy. This time she's dressed casual in the city about to meet some friends at a bar and we were able to convince her to go another round. The clip starts off with a short pre-interview of Stacy's return and her feedback on why she's back. Next, her flats are removed exposing her size 6 soles. Stacy's soles are sensitive to feather tickling and it shows as her soles are stroked with the feather provoking giggling and laughter. Next, we alternate with a combination of fingertips and flosser which prove equally effective. Stacy's upper body has always been ticklish and her underarms haven't lost sensitivity in the least. As her underarms and torso are tickled she struggles violently to get away but to no avail. With the toeties applied to prevent any criss-cross, her soles are tickled unrelentingly with a brush, feather, fingertips and flosser even with a little baby oil! Stacy can't stand the brush especially and we don't let up even a little despite her pleas. With her arms suspended over her head, we tickle her thighs, torso and underarms at the same time and she loses it! Yet again, she struggles violently to get away, but can't!

When we made this clip we weren't even sure it was going to happen. There were no plans for Stacy to be there that day and all I can really say is, thank goodness it worked out! We weren't even sure we would get to do any more work with her! Two years ago she announced she was done, so if you are a Stacy Sterling fan, you'll enjoy this clip. This is an excellent clip and you won't be disappointed!

STATS

Length: 16 Minutes (10 Feet Only, 7 Upper Only)
Starring: Stacy
Shoe Size: Stacy (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
Stacy's Other Appearances: Ticklish Advertiser, Tickle Therapy, Nurse Stacy's Revenge

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Stacy's Casual and Ticklish - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• scat-hires1.jpg
    scat-hires1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,779
  • scat-hrs4-1.jpg
    scat-hrs4-1.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 811
  • scat-hrs8-1.jpg
    scat-hrs8-1.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 2,006
  • scat-hrs9-1.jpg
    scat-hrs9-1.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 1,168
  • StacysCasualAndTicklishPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,097
This is so cool that you brought her back. Definitely one of my all time favorite ticklees. And I would love to hear the interview part. I will buy this one for sure.

Oh My!!! Stacy is a Cutie!!!
I love her laugh, reactions, and attitude!!!
She also have very yummy looking size 6 feet!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I for one, am extremely glad you were able to get her back! :) She's always been one of my favorites from your site..

Also her feet are looking better than ever! Was kinda hoping to see some of the sole brushing in the preview clip though :\

I for one, am extremely glad you were able to get her back! :) She's always been one of my favorites from your site..

Also her feet are looking better than ever! Was kinda hoping to see some of the sole brushing in the preview clip though :\

Sole brushing does occur in the clip. We cant possibly show everything unfortunately in a small preview. She really HATES the brush!

Damn I hope she does some more clips!!

I love the fact that she did an interview - if she does a nylon one, I'll be buying for sure! (Fingers crossed for suntan sheer toe barely there hose!)

I'd love to see her sitting on a sofa if you have one, interviewed like my post on Chacha's great interview:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?238036-why-do-producers-hate-interviews-so-much

I'd also love to see her walk up and get put in whatever restraints she will be in, even if it's on a bed getting tied up by the tickler - that's something I don't think you've done yet....

agree with EVERYTHING said above...show the interview and show the setup...adds a great extra dimension for the viewer, def a great idea you should look into if you already havent

No nylons here, but the clip is still very good without a doubt.

I havent filmed the restrain portion in any of the videos but I will make it a point to start doing that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Damn I hope she does some more clips!!

I love the fact that she did an interview - if she does a nylon one, I'll be buying for sure! (Fingers crossed for suntan sheer toe barely there hose!)

I'd love to see her sitting on a sofa if you have one, interviewed like my post on Chacha's great interview:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?238036-why-do-producers-hate-interviews-so-much

I'd also love to see her walk up and get put in whatever restraints she will be in, even if it's on a bed getting tied up by the tickler - that's something I don't think you've done yet....

Stacys delightfully ticklish I love it and thank you so much for working hard to get her back for us we appreciate it!

WOW I love her laugh. Please Please more tickling clips with her in them. Thanks for sharing.

Where do you find your models? I am trying to get into the tickling industry but am having trouble. How do you find all your models?

Stacy seems to have that "IT" factor about her that makes her an exceptional gem and an exclusive one at that.
I loved all her clips she did with you and this one was great too.
Will there be a retirement clip out at some point?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back