• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[8/7/09] 100% FREE, FULL-LENGTH LO-LO CLIP! Giving Back To The Community!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Happy Friday everyone! :)

Due to your continued gracious support of my company, this is just one of the many gifts that I'll be giving to the community within the coming months!

Rook's Media has only been around for 3 months...but, you've already seen some amazing FIRST-TIME ticklees!!

Lo-Lo, Taryn, Khiri, Shelly, and Gemini...just to name a few!

Within the archives of my clip store, you'll always be able to see their first experiences within the tied and tickled realm...and for this, I'm truly honored!

"Lo-Lo In Chains"

A BRAND NEW, NEVER BEFORE SEEN CLIP OFFERED AT THE BEST PRICE! ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Remember Lo-Lo?

Of course you do!! :)

You've accepted her into your hearts...and for good reason!
She's an OUTSTANDING ticklee!

You've seen her gorgeous feet tickled in stocks, her SUPER-TICKLISH upperbody tickled on the brown table...stocked in nylons....well, I could go on and on! :snow:

As I've relayed before, Lo-Lo had so much fun with her first ever tied and tickled experience at Rook's Media, that she wanted to work together again, one week later!

Round 2 was just as amazing!

The footage that I've shot with Lo-Lo is extra-special to me, for this reason: She was completely new to this style of work...and truly had no way of preparing for the sensations that would go through her body! She knew she was ticklish...but, she didn't know just HOW TICKLISH she would be!

Coolest part is: These reactions have all been documented on film at Rook's Media!

Also, a ticklee truly trusts a 'ler when they're willing to wear a blindfold, just a few minutes after meeting! Lo-Lo really, really enjoyed not being able to see her surroundings, or what was coming next! When the rapport is established, the reactions are genuine! The amount of respect that I have for this beautiful woman is, well...I'm unable to put it into words! She's just a beautiful person!

:woman:

This 100% FREE clip is ALL UPPERBODY...her hands are cuffed and chained above her, it's nearly 7 minutes in length, and really gives the viewer a good idea of the rapport developed between 'ler and 'lee. She says her safeword, "Calvin," throughout the clip...a lot...and because of this, you know that I was targeting all of the tickle right spots on this perfect woman! Her friend Shelly even jumps in for a quick tickle! :) I tied her feet together at one point (about 1/4 of the way through the clip, just so she wouldn't kick me in the face) but she hopped right out the ankle bondage eventually! :)

All I ask for in return is, if you like the video, leave me a quick comment within this thread! For those who haven't had the opportunity to see Lo-Lo tickled (outside of the free previews), well...now's your chance!

Thanks everyone for embracing the above mentioned first-time ticklees, the professional models that I've worked with, and, Rook's Media in-general!

I just want to repeat:

I REALLY COULDN'T DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT YOU!

SOOOO much more Lo-Lo footage to come within the next few months! And...more first-time ticklees, professional fetish models that you know and love, and more surprises!

As always: Real Bondage, Real Tickling, 100% Genuine Reactions...and most importantly, the lee's ALWAYS have a blast!

Hope you all enjoy the free clip! Follow the link below!

It's a megaupload download...it's nearly 7 minutes in length...it's FREE...and, most importantly, it's Lo-Lo's real initiation to the tickling realm! Just enter the code at the top right of the megaupload page, click on Regular Download, and ENJOY!

HERE YA GO! JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK!

<a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77M635WY">Free Lo-Lo Clip</a>!

Have a great weekend everyone!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Also, if you get a moment, take a look at my first-ever FAQ session, answered ON VIDEO! Video posted below!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ugC1L6pgBr8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ugC1L6pgBr8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If you like it, feel free to leave a comment at this link: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=158712

I'll definitely be doing more of these FAQ's in the near future! :)

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of UB, but this is pretty awesome! Cheers mate, very generous of you!

Rook, when are you going to post the clip of Erica being foot tickled in your stocks? She is hooooot!!

Hey Ryan, thank you for the free clip of Lo Lo! It rocked!

And I checked out your youtube FAQ, that was really cool, I was curious about your company name too. As always, most of us appreciate the producers out there that are doing tickling clips with passion for tickling.
Thanks!

DK

Rook, when are you going to post the clip of Erica being foot tickled in your stocks? She is hooooot!!

Hey mustang!

Very soon my friend, very soon!

Thanks for the message!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hey Ryan, thank you for the free clip of Lo Lo! It rocked!

And I checked out your youtube FAQ, that was really cool, I was curious about your company name too. As always, most of us appreciate the producers out there that are doing tickling clips with passion for tickling.
Thanks!

DK

Thanks DK!

Glad you enjoyed the clip!!

And thanks a ton for commenting about the FAQ!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

:wow: Rook ... dude ... :wow:

I don't say this to too many guys , but for posting this outstanding FREE CLIP , all I gotta say is :

I FCENSOREDING LOVE YOU. :bowing:

You're awesome , man. You have become quite a valuable asset to the community. All anyone needs to do is read your post above & watch the kick-ass clip to know how true that is.

Congratulations on all your success thus far & thank you so much for this clip ... & for delivering to us the magnificent Lo-Lo in the first place.

Kudos , m'man! :clap:

A little early for christmas but thanks. Its really cool that you would do that so keep up the good work man and thanks again.

Ryan,
I have to tell you man, you rock! Thanks for the free clip, it awesome. :headbang: :yourock: :headbang:
I would also like to thank LO-LO, so please let her know if you can.
I think you have truely found the Lee of the year in LO-LO. She is just an amazing find. :dancingbanana:
Please keep up the great work and I would like to wish you, good health, much wealth, and over all Happiness!!! :serenity:

:rockon::siterocks::rockon:

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN EXCLAMATION POINTS! There are way too many in your OP.. it makes you look like you're on crack while you're typing. I am boycotting this clip until the exclamation point usage is taken down to a reasonable level.

I'm sure it's a great clip though.

:wow: Rook ... dude ... :wow:

I don't say this to too many guys , but for posting this outstanding FREE CLIP , all I gotta say is :

I FCENSOREDING LOVE YOU. :bowing:

You're awesome , man. You have become quite a valuable asset to the community. All anyone needs to do is read your post above & watch the kick-ass clip to know how true that is.

Congratulations on all your success thus far & thank you so much for this clip ... & for delivering to us the magnificent Lo-Lo in the first place.

Kudos , m'man! :clap:

Wow!!!

Thanks so much TKLMAN.

I really appreciate your awesome feedback...and thanks so much for the well wishes!

It was truly an honor introducing this beautiful woman to the tied and tickled realm...and to the TMF!

And...I normally don't say this to guys either...but...

I love you too man!

lol!

Thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
A little early for christmas but thanks. Its really cool that you would do that so keep up the good work man and thanks again.

Thanks for the message Irvine.

Glad you enjoyed the clip man, and thanks for the kind words!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Ryan,
I have to tell you man, you rock! Thanks for the free clip, it awesome. :headbang: :yourock: :headbang:
I would also like to thank LO-LO, so please let her know if you can.
I think you have truely found the Lee of the year in LO-LO. She is just an amazing find. :dancingbanana:
Please keep up the great work and I would like to wish you, good health, much wealth, and over all Happiness!!! :serenity:

:rockon::siterocks::rockon:

Wow!

Thanks Adrian!

I wish you all the same...and thanks so much once again for your continued, awesome feeback!!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Oh...and I'll definitely let her know!!

Last edited:
ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN EXCLAMATION POINTS! There are way too many in your OP.. it makes you look like you're on crack while you're typing. I am boycotting this clip until the exclamation point usage is taken down to a reasonable level.

I'm sure it's a great clip though.

Hey Zen...

Sorry you feel that way man...but, the exclamation points shall stay!!!

Besides, what wrong with being excited?

When I become less excited about what I do (which will be NEVER), the exclamation points will dwindle.

Hope all is well... :)

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Thanks for doing this.

You're doing well.

JD

Arigato JD! :)

Thanks so much man!

Your work is a big part of the reason that I started producing!

I really appreciate the feedback...means a lot!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Ryan, you are the man. Everything I've seen posted from you suggests to me that you're a class act. It's very nice of you to share this with the community. I thank you for that.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back