• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8 Nipples, 6 Hands, 1 poor man with a sensitive chest [FFF/M] [PART 1?]

TicklishFMWrite

This is a multi-part erotic story containing elements of biology and technology that are not yet available. I hope you enjoy.

------

"-- for the crime of insensitivity, you have been sentenced to 48 hours in the Dog Cage."

The defendant was attached to a roller-coaster seat, except this seat was not attached to any roller-coaster at all. A single seat designed for amusement park rides, fashioned in such a way that it can only be closed and locked if the sitter gets in and puts their arms directly up above them, much like a roller-coaster ride would when upside-down or going really fast through a loop. Once the victim of this seat sits and puts their arms up, they'll find that they can barely move at all. The bucket seat is elevated and tilted so that the feet of the victim dangle no matter how tall they are, and since all users of The Dog Cage are stripped of their shirts, long-pants, and socks, the vulnerability is particularly felt by the sitter.

Here sat the defendant, 28-year old Michael Rowles, accused of insensitivity by his wife of 5 years after he simultaneously forgot her birthday and their anniversary, despite being only days apart from one another. His wife, Samantha, wished to sit in as one of the four Cage Tamers. Cage Tamers are the name given for girls who administer the discipline to sitters of the Dog Cage; they can either be provided by the agency, or, personal loved ones of the plaintiff can choose to tame. Samantha has chosen her own mother, Dawn, and sister Sarah, to join in on the taming, where the fourth girl was unable to make it. An agency girl has been provided to be the fourth tamer, in order to show the three loved ones how to properly administer treatment.

"Okay!" said Julie, "this should be easy. As you can see..." she motioned at Michael, whose arms were securely above his head, exposing his pale torso as he quivered nervously. His feet dangled, bare, though he wished they were here for that...

He had admitted to his wife on the very first date that he felt incredibly emasculated and embarrassed whenever his nipples were touched. He always remembered it being that way, hating certain fabrics of shirts because the rub would give him the weirdest sensation. He admitted it was something of a turn-on, but he just didn't want to explore the feeling. It made him feel like he was enjoying sex but in a way men weren't supposed to. So, she never pressed the issue, although if she was ever mad at him or thought he was being too macho, she gained a habit of softly pinching one or both nipples, in order to purposely emasculate him down to a base level to function.

This was the extreme version of that.

"You won't actually have to touch his nipples at all!" said Julie perkily. This confused Michael extremely, but Samantha giggled. "We know! I was telling Mom and Sara all about it on the way over. We're dying to see this technology."

"We used a similar version of this on a recent infidelity case, but that was for feet. The poor guy's whole family of gals showed up to sit at the end of his bed and torment the wriggling mess of 40 toes. Not to mention the rest of his poor feet!"

What was that? Did she say 40 toes? That had to be a mistake, but what could she have said? Fourteen? That made less sense?

All of a sudden, Michael felt a cold slickness press against his chest, across his entire pectoral region. It was somehow both cold and comfortable at once, and then before he knew it, the sensation of the film peeled itself back like a sticker. Almost the entire film was now gone off his body just like before! Except...

His nipples were covered.

"Wait, what?"

His nipples were...covered? In fact, the only part of his whole chest that now had the strange, cool comfortable film on them was this material, almost like some super scotch tape that bound them down and kept them shrinkwrapped. Completely comfortable, and not to mention, apparently safe from the touch!

"Holy crap, maybe they aren't going to let me have it THERE after all! I mean... the rest of me is exposed. Maybe I'm going to get the worst stomach, ribs, and side tickling of my life. That... seems possible actually." He remembered Dawn teasing him once after pokes in the side that revealed Michael's ticklishness as a family barbecue once. "I'm gonna find those tickle spots!" Dawn would tease, making Michael secretly crazy.

"Okay, he thought. I can handle this. It'll be fun actually I bet! It..."

And then he felt that familiar breeze that all those who come here feel, and his smile flushed, and Julie laughed. "Oh! See his face! That's how you know it worked! And if you come down here... just look!" Dawn, Samantha, and Julie walked over to the panel out of where he could see, where the feeling of cold was coming from weirdly. How could he feel something across the room. And... why did it feel like his chest was extra cold?

Dawn and Samantha gaped in disbelief and amusement at what they were seeing. Sticking out of the console, in a perfect column

|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|

Not one, not two, not three, but four pairs of what appeared to be a man's chest. Not just any man's chest, but Michael's chest, down to the very detail. Michael was stocky, and so his nipples were always large and puffy while his chest had extra fat. Michael called them "man breasts" but Samantha always thought it was attractive.

Samantha cupped her hand over her mouth. "Oh baby I don't think you'll be able to handle this." She smiled, intending fully to make him go through it nonetheless.

"Voila!" Julie squealed! "8 nipples!"

Michael finally realized what he was feeling over there, and he refused to believe it...

...until they started.

===

They started on him after 5 minutes after he heard her say, "8 nipples." They were too far away for him to hear the words, but she was clearly explaining to them how it all worked. He strained with all his might to hear, to understand, to comprehend just how bad this really was. The film on his nipples were somehow replicating them into more? And his nervous system was attached, in full, to these new versions of his chest? That's too kooky! That's

|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(x)|---(Julie)
|(.)_(.)|

*stroke*

AHAHHAHAHAHHA

"Calm down!" Julie yelled! "So," to the girls in her quieter voice, "as you can see, his nipples are fully sensational. I just gently prodded the tip of this one with my French tip and already he's on high alert. Wanna try with me?"

Samantha walked forward to the wall and decided to test the one on the direct other side of her instructor. Flexing her fingers, she moved her pointer and middle finger in a spider motion onto the nipple, which felt remarkable like Michael's actual nipple.

|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|
(Sam)---|(x)_(x)|---(Julie)
|(.)_(.)|

*stroke**stroke*

AHAHAHAHAA NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH

The girls all giggled madly.

"A lot of people think the cage is the seat that he's in. That's just the decoy. If the victim knew that the real Dog Cage is this box..." Julie rapidly began to tweak the tips of Michael's 8 nipples, one at a time, in a seemingly random order. Never two at once, she made sure that Michael understood the feeling of what could happen:

(Julie)---|(4)_(6)|---(Julie)
(Julie)---|(2)_(8)|---(Julie)
(Julie)---|(5)_(1)|---(Julie)
(Julie)---|(7)_(3)|---(Julie)

*stroke*AHHH*stroke*HAHAHA*stroke*AHAH*stroke*HHHAAHA*stroke*AHHH*stroke*HAHAHA*stroke*AHAH*stroke*AHAHA STAHP!!!

The women were amazed... and ready to try for themselves.

"But remember..." Julie suddenly got very stern with them and leaned in," there are 8 nipples for you to all tame here, but you mustn't ever tickle more than 6 at a time, simultaneously." She looked at all of their faces to see if they understood. She wasn't sure if they did, so she rephrased herself,

"If the three of you are all tickling him, one hand per nipple, that's six hands on six nipples. That's totally fine. Do that to him for the maximum effect and he'll be tamed at the end of the two days. But... never find a way to tickle a seventh nipple, or god forbid, all 8 at once! That..." she looked over at him and giggled, "he won't be very tame if you do that."

Dawn perked up, "why not?"

Julie looked at her bluntly and said, "because he's a guy, and we've come to find that almost all men cannot handle that level of stimulation without ejaculating." The girls giggled. Julie continued, "the way the taming works is, you bring him to the brink of sexual satisfaction, but you aren't going to give it. This feeling will be unbearable to him, but he will not be able to cum. Not if you stick to 6 and never 7 or 8."

"Tickling 6 will make him horny but unable to cum?" Sara said, usually the shy one but now extremely interested.

"Pretty much," said Julie. "The sensation of there always being two left untouched will actually drive him insane. In fact, he'll even start to beg for you to tickle all of them before he'll beg you to stop."

"What was that?"

"He'll even start to beg for you to tickle all of them before he'll beg you to stop." repeated Sara impatiently. "I wanna try!!"

The girls decided that they would each leave an entire row untouched, as to not forget and accidentally stimulate 7 or 8 within too short a time-frame. The first row to be untouched would be the second-from-the-bottom.

Gently, without any warning, Dawn approached the Cage bravely and reached out for the two puffy nipples on the highest shelf. Between her soft fingertips they went, and over on the other end of the room, Michael bucked wildly, still only having felt two touched at once. Until now, as Sara began to walk up too...

(Dawn)---|(.)_(.)|---(Dawn)
|(.)_(.)|
|(.)_(.)|
(Sara)---|(.)_(.)|---(Sara)

The sound was indescribable. Inhuman. And why would it be? What human has four nipples to be played with at the hands of soft female fingers?

HAYHAYHYHHYAHYAHAHAAAEEEYUUUUUGHHGHGHGHGHHGHG

Samantha cackled, approaching herself now, seeing the shelf below the ones her mother was tormenting, and in she went. Six hands, six nipples cruelly caressed, but two nipples completely ignored, left to feel the cold lack of touch and the sensational strangeness of being... left out.

(Sam)---|(.)_(.)|---(Sam)
|(.)_(.)|

It only took ten minutes before Julie's prediction came true... belting it through his guttural and horrified sounds, he yelled it,

"TOUCH THEM ALL! PLEASE. PLEASE!! TOUCH ALL OF THEM!"

The girls stopped and went over to his actual body, confined in the chair,

"What's that sweetie? Samantha said. Michael was panting hard, his erection visible under the underwear and larger than usual,

"My nipples. Baby. BABY. PLEASE." Michael stammered. "Touch them all please touch all of them, I can feel that there's more, you're not touching all of them are you? There's more right? Two more? Just please touch all of them pl-"---

The girls walked back over to the Cage, where Julie smirked. "See? He loves it. Don't let him love it too much, but just enough to keep this party going for the two days.

You can decide if you want to let him come at the end. Your choice!" And with that, she left.

And the girls resumed, only now, the two they left out were not the second-from-the-bottom, but the very top. The girls resituated their torment, and Michael resumed his pleading.

|(.)_(.)|
(Sam)---|(.)_(.)|---(Sam)

And this was how Michael spent his first twenty minutes, understanding that yes, his nipples being touched was his ultimate turn-on. But he wanted all of them touched now. And he was going to get it.

*lick*

WHAT

*lick* *lick lick*

===

It was thirty minutes in, the girls were loving every minute of it, and Sara decided to break the rules while Mom and her sister weren't looking, engaged in their own conversation about the sensitivity of male ego. She leaned in flexibly as they were gathered around the cage and began to lap the tip with her tongue...

TO BE CONTINUED??

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back