• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A British friend asks the Difference between a US and UK Biscuit

Was asked this particular question as part of a bet. One which she lost quite quickly.

See, it went something like this

J$%# - "So what's the difference between a US and UK Biscuit? You have 2 minutes"

Friend *does best cheerleader impression* *looks faintly blonde* *chews lip* "ummm"

"ummm"

"The US Biscuits are made by Americans and the UK ones are made by Brits?" *smiles hopefully*

...this she apparently said with a straight face.

J$%# - *shakes head slowly, evil grin spreading from ear to ear* "Wrong!" *rubs hands together*

Now, the question is . . .

Do you wanna hear about what happened when she LOST the bet?

I will oblige if enough people want details.

:D

Yes, by all means we want to hear about it. :D

About her failed bet shall out, as the aforementioned cute girl has given the Divine permission to post it.

Just to whet your appetites, bondage, Divine Intervention, frantic laughter, and a "godly technique" were all involved.

I shall post the details this evening in my usual forthright and honest way. I shall expect sacrifices to my altar in the interim,mortals. These things properly motivate a Deity.

;)

We beseech thee, Divine One. Enlighten us mere mortals with your wisdom.

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

most appropriate prayers shall be answered, Father Slugfan.

A Divine being must, after all, show beneficence to His faithful.

Trembles before the altar, and drops to his knees in gratitude. :D

Very well

Mortals. After suitable sacrifices, here is the tale.

Ashley, my dear squeaky British friend, has a habit of making bets. In the US, we would call this writing checks that yer feet can't cash. Her ridiculously lucky boyfriend, J$#%, often comes up with challenges she can't meet so as to have the opportunity to play with a bit of torment for this poor lass.

However, on this particular afternoon, J$#% was having trouble coming up with something dastardly enough to stump his obscenely cute girlfriend and cause her to have the bejesus tickled out of her. This simply wouldn't do.

As any smart fellow like him would do, he of course prayed to the Deity. As I happened to hear him through my Immortal IM program, I benificently decided to help this fellow out.

He says, in his distinguished British speech, "Hey Mate, I've a problem. I need a bet that she'll lose, can ya come up with something? The forfeit will be that she gets tied up and tickled at your Divine Direction". Of course, I agreed readily to his request, and the bet was set.

Now, we've already explained her cute-but-pitiful failure at said bet that titles this thread, the result of which was the she ended up tied up, BEFORE she knew who was going to be directing her torment. Poor girl immediately started demanding to be let loose so she can 'discuss this' but fortunately J$#%, being the bright and decent fellow he is, wisely ignored said demands.

Now, suitably bound, he tickles her at the Divine Behest, of course using his own fabulous skills as the one who knows her hotbuttons best. Underarms, ribs, and especially those cute feet all got due attention, much to her dismay. After a suitable period of squirming and adorable laughter, twas time.

Finally, five minutes in, I had J$#% use the Divine Secret Weapon.

a simple...shoelace. A humble thing, but after tying knots in it at regular intervals, it became an instrument of torment so effective he came back and pronounced it's effect "godly" (to which I of course responded that, given it's Divine Origins, entirely appropriate). Poor Ashley started BEGGING and offering various services after four, count em-FOUR seconds, a new record for the poor thing when this innocuous item was drawn rapidly between her cute toes. She was most thoroughly and satisfactorily tortured.

After untying the irate Ashley and laughing as she roundly cursed me, J$#% was given further ideas to increase the effectiveness of said instrument, which he filed away for future use.

I foresee more cursing, and maybe a bit of screamin.

Now, this poor cute girl has suffered for all of your amusement (and mine own, granted) so it would be entirely appropriate for those reading this to say THANK YOU to this sweet girl, without whose permission you'd not be reading this. And also stifle your envy of her boyfriend long enough to thank him as well, because he's the one who convinced her to give said permission.

The Divine Will was done. And it was FUN!

Last edited:
A shout out from Texas to the lovely Ashley for allowing her story to be shared with us. :D :excited:

Also to the gentleman involved. Jolly good mate. :D

And, of course, to our wise and benevolent Divine One for answering our supplications. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

good heavens

would you please stop saying the word cookie!!

biscuits are thin and dry, to be dipped in tea

now everyone stop being silly

I think we're missing a more pertinent debate here:
jaffa-cakes.jpg

a simple...shoelace. A humble thing, but after tying knots in it at regular intervals, it became an instrument of torment so effective he came back and pronounced it's effect "godly" (to which I of course responded that, given it's Divine Origins, entirely appropriate).

I hope Daddy never sees this and/or decides to try it on me...

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back