• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Buddy System?

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
I honest to goodness thought that if I went to someone who I thought was trustworthy he would (unless he comes forward himself) absolutely hands down no pun intended volunteer and or agree to being there when in fact I get tickled by a member of this community.

I'm actually quite disappointed in his response. In fast his response in the end when saying good bye was "Take care man". Last time I looked I was a woman. Too bad he didn't think that when looking at my name? LOL

Look it's not easy for a woman to ask such a question especially when it comes to meeting someone for the first time I just thought of creating a "buddy system" to someone who may be able to go and no not assist but just make sure things are cool. I didn't realize you were so popular Mr. Fix it?! Someone who is suppose to be well respected in this forum would absolutely say no? I'm shocked! It's laughable but I'm still shocked.

Especially when his comment was "Call me crazy but I see no need in opening up a bodyguard service." If you can get your head out of your BUTT and see that if I needed a bodyguard I wouldn't call you TRUST ME on that.

It wasn't that I got a weird vibe I just thought it would be nice if you had responded with more than a no not interested.

I'm not one in naming names. It's childish unlike the person who responded to me! :)

Wait. I'm not sure I understand. You're contemplatiing a tickle encounter with subject A and asked subject B to come along as a safeguard? And subject B isn't interested in/comfortable with doing that?

I can see you being a bit disappointed. But, you actually sound angry. Why? Does he owe you some favor? Not trying to be mean about it. I just don't get it.

Also, are you friends with this person? It wasn't clear from your post whether or not you two were buddies, or if you just thought they were trustworthy from seeing them around the forum.

yeah, i'm completely confused at what you are trying to say?

hahaha!!! well...i was not expecting that! randomness of the highest degree. well done there, well done.

Thank you! Of course everyone else who sent me an email "got it" but you all didn't.

i find some things are more fun when you have know idea what they mean. like big pointy white hoods-amazing fun to play ghosts with. then you find out they are the symbol of a notorious white supremisist gang and POW!!!! no more dress up.

My advice: If you don't trust the person you will play with enough to meet them alone - don't play with them!

I myself see no reason a person can not have a friend with them like TklshDiva wants when she meets any person from this forum for tickling or any other adult website. After she meets someone for the first time with a friend present then she will feel more comfortable meeting that person without the friend next time possibly. Safety should be every woman's concern in here when meeting someone for tickling especially if they are single. Married women usually have their husbands present to join in or watch for their safety. Why can't a single lady have a friend with her to watch over her. TklshDiva I understand completely. I would hope that all members of this forum are really nice people but you never know until you meet them. We all in here have an interest in tickling either receiving it as a lee or giving it as a ler otherwise we would not be here.
Good Luck TklshDiva.

Married women usually have their husbands present to join in or watch for their safety.

Usually - uh, no. :)

Married women usually don't meet anybody from any forums.

Why can't a single lady have a friend with her to watch over her.

I don't know how others would feel, but I would feel uncomfortable - as either being the lady or the friend! Especially if the friend is from this forum...maybe the friend wants to do the tickling him/herself and not just be there as a bystander!

Why can't a single lady have a friend with her to watch over her.

I, for one, have no issue at all with safeguards. I'm all for them. My confusion is in why she's angry with this person for declining to be that safeguard. The OP sounds like she's raking him/her over the coals for saying no...even though it may not have been presented well in responding to her. There must be other people she trusts. No?

I, for one, have no issue at all with safeguards. I'm all for them. My confusion is in why she's angry with this person for declining to be that safeguard. The OP sounds like she's raking him/her over the coals for saying no...even though it may not have been presented well in responding to her. There must be other people she trusts. No?

Hey Ann. I do believe she is just angry with the way he said no. This person seemed to be a bit rude with her. I am not sure if that is it or not.

I'm also gonna go all head-scratchy and wonder if this really needed to be a public thread. Sounds like it's airing "dirty laundry" and would probably best be served by a PM, no?

I'm also gonna go all head-scratchy and wonder if this really needed to be a public thread. Sounds like it's airing "dirty laundry" and would probably best be served by a PM, no?

I'm gonna have to agree...

Rhiannon no there are married who meet for tickling with their husbands present, if they are both into tickling and they are okay with others tickling their wife and she is okay with it too. I have met them. There are more married women who will not meet then do, but there are some. Safety is a big concern for any woman meeting someone from the net for tickling and I see nothing wrong with safety. I always only participate in what is consensual between all parties involved. I just love tickling.

TicklesFemales says it all! I totally agree with you! Nothing more to say!

To add to the question about meeting people. I'm married and always have my husband go with. One because we do everything together when we do this and two because he is the one doing the video most of the time. I wouldn't want to do it without him because he has just as much fun as I do. A lot of times the girls want him to join in as well.

I personally wouldnt be comfortable being a bodyguard for someone, and i also wouldnt meet any woman that wanted one. i respect your decision to feel safe, but i wouldnt be comfortable meeting with someone that didnt trust me. its one on one or nothing with me.

I can care less how others feel seriously Ann. My point was and while writing this topic my voice and my fingers didn't match up.

If I was "raking" him or her over the coals I would have mentioned HIS name. So in fact I wasn't raking his name over the coals just merely expressing MY opinion on the subject matter. I was more or less SHOCKED that here is a guy who has made his "mark" so to speak on this "forum" and all I was doing was asking would you be there when the initial meeting took place?! His comment was "uh no I don't run a bodyguard service". Excuse my french but give me a fucking break okay?!

The attitude that came across with this "guy" again not naming names was down right pathetic. Yes he is entitled to not go but do it with a little more class and respect those around you as well. Takes a lot for someone to ask for help which is what I did ... I hope that when he is in time of need for whatever situation that he doesn't need "help" from me or any of my friends.

This is what people do we offer to be there, to help period. Do you all now understand? thank you

I personally wouldnt be comfortable being a bodyguard for someone, and i also wouldnt meet any woman that wanted one. i respect your decision to feel safe, but i wouldnt be comfortable meeting with someone that didnt trust me. its one on one or nothing with me.

Trust you say? You have to earn your trust and if I don't know you but would like to meet you face to face it is "my" decision as a female to have a friend there. If you have a problem with that those are clearly your demons not mine. :) Have a nice day!

Seems the guy has the right idea. Could've explained it in more detail, but meh. I know I wouldn't want to be standing outside of a door while two other people had a really good time and being able to hear it all.

But all I can say, I guess:

Calm down, dude.

Chill, fella.

You need a rest, guy.

"I can care less how others feel seriously Ann"

If you don't care about others' comments about your post, then don't post. It would, however, be better to thoughtfully consider the responses you've received.

I have some thoughts on the subject, but won't bother posting them, as you "can care less" about them.

If you don't care about others' comments about your post, then don't post. It would, however, be better to thoughtfully consider the responses you've received.

I have some thoughts on the subject, but won't bother posting them, as you "can care less" about them.

You are absolutely right I don't "care" about what you say so why even put it out there, or type it?! Unless you commented earlier I wasn't talking to YOU but to the remarks made earlier and I was sending a reply in my own way on what had happened in my original post. Like I said a moment ago .. If you didn't respond to my posting why would you bother?! This has nothing to do with you now does it?! To set the record straight - I wasn't pissed or angry at anyone's post. They posted what was on their mind(s) and are always entitled to their thoughts, emotions and or feelings. If you david have an issue with this then say what's on your mind as we can all see you already have. Again, let me say to the others who have posted incl TK Duo Ann my fingers typed quicker than my brain so my message/topic came out mumbled to some of you.

You are absolutely right I don't "care" about what you say so why even put it out there, or type it?! Unless you commented earlier I wasn't talking to YOU but to the remarks made earlier and I was sending a reply in my own way on what had happened in my original post. Like I said a moment ago .. If you didn't respond to my posting why would you bother?! This has nothing to do with you now does it?! To set the record straight - I wasn't pissed or angry at anyone's post. They posted what was on their mind(s) and are always entitled to their thoughts, emotions and or feelings. If you david have an issue with this then say what's on your mind as we can all see you already have. Again, let me say to the others who have posted incl TK Duo Ann my fingers typed quicker than my brain so my message/topic came out mumbled to some of you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back