• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bunch Of Onstage Ticklings

Great set of theatrical stories! Thanks for sharing your many experiences here. :D

Excellent! Thanks for another great story Leo!

All wonderful stories, thank you for sharing them!

My favorite part would either be the girl getting ticklish neck kisses or Brian tickling another girl in different ways each time.

Royal Shakespeare Company, Taming of the Shrew, 2003. Directed by Gregory Doran, photo by Jonathan Dockar-Drysdale.

M0fEJLj.jpg

"When he courts her, Petruchio starts to make Katherine laugh. He tickles her feet mercilessly and we see that she is actually enjoying being with him. She loves the attention."--"CurtainUp, London" Review by Lizzie Loveridge

nAIQkev.png

Thanks, gents!

I just feel sorry for Milagros, who read the story before I woke up and took out, like, ten thousand exclamation points and run-on sentences! I wrote most of it last night and when I read it this morning, I sounded as loony as a bedbug, lol. Happy you were able to make sense of it, Mils!

No problem, I just ignored the exclamation points. :D

Royal Shakespeare Company, Taming of the Shrew, 2003. Directed by Gregory Doran, photo by Jonathan Dockar-Drysdale.

"When he courts her, Petruchio starts to make Katherine laugh. He tickles her feet mercilessly and we see that she is actually enjoying being with him. She loves the attention."--"CurtainUp, London" Review by Lizzie Loveridge
Very nice photos and explanation! That is one play by Shakespeare that I wish we had done in high school. :devil:

Alexandra Gilbreath who plays Kate in that production is a stunner. She also played Juliet opposite David Tennant's Romeo. Every review of that Shrew production seems to mention the relentless foot-tickling scene, calling it fun and delectable and romantic -- it clearly made an impression on audiences.

and I NEVER discussed the subject with him, nor the actress, of whom I couldn't help but have a crush on, and who ignored me the entire time I worked on the play, lol.

This part rings painfully true. There's something about those darned actors that just makes them more attractive the further they are away from you...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back