• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Cartoon Clip I've never seen posted...

Morpheus72

TMF Expert
Hi All,

Now that I've found the Bullwinkle clip that I knew existed posted on here, my online acquisition of all the formative cartoon tickling clips of my youth -- i.e. the ones that, upon reflection, showed I have a tickling fetish -- is almost complete. I'm only missing two, that i know of.

1. This was a reel-to-reel movie called "Bear Trouble" shown to me in second grade, in which several squirrels tickle a bear with foliage to get him to leave a place. Probably it will never be posted.

2. This is another that I am certain exists. It involves a car, perhaps Speed Buggy (not sure here), almost flying off a cliff and "holding on" with the front tires, which are then tickled by the villains in an effort to get the car to fall. Stupid? perhaps....but also an important memory in my youth that I'd like to get ahold of, if it's out there.

Anyone have any details?

Dave

This #2 that you're talkin' about isn't Speed Buggy. It's that car from "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop". I remember that scene (sorry, it's the best i can help!).

What clips have you collected so far? :D

Please excuse me for resurfacing a 5 year old thread but I believe this is what you were looking for.
www.youtube.com/ watch?v=zAGzOgAWfhE 5:40

Yeah it's stupid but I haven't had a cartoon scene hunt for while and i'm just scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one XP No offence WingsFan.

Anyway if you're still visiting this forum since then I hope you enjoyed seeing this again.

As for the Bear Trouble clip. From what I gathered, I think that clip was made in the 1940s by Disney and I cant find it anywhere.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back