• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A citizens call to arms. (working title)

mgray683

Ladies and gentlemen I'm here tonight to dispel a common rumor. Many people believe that cavemen are kind simple beings who would gladly accept a modern human as an equal. This belief is stupid and all those who follow it are fucking idiots. Think of the meanest dumbest redneck you know and multiply that by 42 and you have your average caveman, who would sooner bludgeon you to death with a rock, then go bowling with you or teach you how to hunt. To be fair the media its partly at blame. Hell Encino Man alone set the Anti-Caveman Movement back decades. All I'm asking is that all supporters of cavemen be stripped of their rights as human beings and sentenced to live the rest of their days in Antarctic "Internment" camps. All those who support my movement speak now or forever hold your peace.

Their artistic abilities are vastly overrated, too. A four year old child could do a better job than those silly cave paintings.

No doubt. Sometimes you don't even have to try to make art better than their primitive scratchings. One time I was trying to invent a way to drink tequila as quickly as possible and during testing I projectile vomitted a near perfect picture of a horse jumping over a rainbow on my friends back. My friend sold that shirt for 3 dimes and a granny smith apple. Beat that cavemen.

Due to parsimony, people had stereotypically perceived cavemen (and women) throughout the ages as uncultured, uncivilized, and off the cuff. Because so much more media had exposed to us the idea that cavemen (and women) have the brain capacity of less than an ant, many modern day citizens heuristically became enculterated to the idea which illustrates them as typical degenerate and often gregarious individuals with an unfortunate vocabulary containing at the most five ambiguous words with no real meaning.

Stop! Collaborate and listen. The fact of the matter is this: 5000 years ago during the dawn of civilization, despite the beliefs of many anthropologists, people were even more stupid than they are today. Now one could make the argument that its all in terms of relativity and that people back then still had the same capacity to learn as humans now. I'm a stone cold agnostic but if you believe that disease is caused by vengeful spirits you're a damn foo'. Now I realize that has nothing to do with cavemen but its necessary to illustrate my final point. If people were that stupid 5000 years ago just imagine how stupid they were 25000 years ago.

Last edited:
The cavemen were not stupid. am I the ONLY one who has seen those Geico commercials?

Nope. I've seen them too, though I have to wonder about someone who goes into a restaurant and doesn't order anything. Seems to me that defeats the purpose a little bit.

Like I said the media does its best to perpetuate this myth. Plus Geico is a major competitor of my employers and any enemy of the entity that signs my checks gets no respect from myself. Oh and I'd also like to make the point that not all cavemen were gay. Only most of them.

Last edited:
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back