• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A collection of 3 short stories - both M/F and F/M (and a tiny bit of F/F)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
I didn't think these short tales were long enough to have a separate post each, so I've collected them here.
All names have been changed, but the stories are true.

"Squeeze her hips" - M/F and F/F:

I'd become friends with a girl (Anna) and her house-mate (Steph) via some friends of mine, and one evening was invited round to watch a DVD and order takeaway pizza with them.
Anna was petite and blonde, about 5ft or so, and her friend Steph was a brunette ans fairly tall - about 5ft 11ish.
As we sat watching the DVD, Anna was lay on her stomach with her bare-legs (she was wearing shorts) and bare-feet running besides me. I began to gently run my fingertips down the back of her thigh and behind her knee. She giggled and twitched her leg, but didn't look away from the screen, so I continued slowly down her calf and up to the heel of her foot, before sliding my fingers down her sole. She threw her head into the pillow she was resting on and started laughing into it. I traced little circles around the sole of her foot as she twitched and let out muffled laughter into her pillow before pulling her foot away and saying "OI! Quit it!" while winking at me.
"Aww" I replied "But I was just giving you a lovely foot massage" I said sarcastically.
"No, you were tickling me!" replied Anna
"That wasn't tickling" I told her, "THIS is tickling!". I quickly climbed up behind her and sat on the back of her legs, before pushing my fingertips into her sides and squeezing gently. Anna immediately started thrashing around and laughing loudly. I kept it up for a few second, before Steph piped up:
"If you really want to tickle her, you need to squeeze her hips. Like this, let me show you", she gestured me to move and took my place sitting on Anna's legs.
"NO! NO! DON'T YOU DARE" Anna proclaimed
"Watch" said Steph as she pushed her fingertips under Anna's hips and started wiggling them.
"NOOOAHAHAHHAHAHA" - Anna bounced around desperately trying to throw Steph off. "NOT MY HIPS NOT MY HIPS".
It only lasted a few seconds, but it was great to watch.
"Do you often tickle her?" I asked.
"Only when I need something" winked Steph.
"And I can't get her back" said Anna, "She's not ticklish".
"Are you not?" I questioned,
"Nope" said Steph. "Try me". She passed her foot over - I took it in my hand and slide my fingers down her sole. Sadly, she didn't even flinch. "See. I'm not ticklish anywhere".
"That's a shame" I joked.
With that we all went back to watching the movie. I occasionally tickled the back of Anna's legs as the rest of the film went on, but only gently.

____

One night of fun - M/F and F/M:

Amy was a friend-of-a-friend who lived a few towns away, and occasionally joined my social circle. We didn't really know each other very well, and when she was out with us, she was always very quiet and only really spoke to the girl she was already friends with. Around that time I mentioned I was having a mini party, and invited her along. She was about 5ft 6, had quite a curvy figure, and straight dark brown hair that came down just past her shoulders.
As the party came to an end, and people starting leaving, Amy mentioned that the bus she needed to catch only came by once an hour, and she'd just missed it. I said she could wait another hour till the next one came, as there was plenty of food and drink left to keep us going. Eventually it was just me and her, and we got chatting - she was very friendly, but still very shy and didn't really open up about herself much. Suddenly she realised that she'd missed the bus (again), and asked if it was okay to stay another hour.
We both sat at either ends of the sofa, in a head-to-toe position as we chatted. She had very small feet for her height, about a size 2 (UK), and was wearing white ankle socks with frilly lace around the tops. As we talked, I was still a bit drunk and feeling brave, so I picked her foot up and started massaging it - as soon as I did, she picked my foot up and started massaging me.
"Ohh, how lovely" I said "synchronised massaging".
"Ha true" she laughed. "Your hands are really warm - it feels nice".
"Thank you" I said. "Well, I may as well do it properly", and with that I pulled both her socks off. As soon I as did, she pulled mine off too.
"That feels really nice also" I told her "Your hands are very warm too!".
We massaged and chatted for about five minutes, at which point she lifted up the foot I wasn't massaging and pushed it into my face
"EWWW" She laughed "You've got FEET ON YOUR FACE!".
I jokingly pushed her away and said "OI! Get your feet out my face".
"Or else what?" she said as she pushed it back onto my cheek
"If you put your foot near my face again" I said "I'll bite you!".
"So?" She replied. "That doesn't scare me".
"Seriously" I said, "I'm warning you"
She pushed her foot up against my forehead, and I grabbed it, and bit the outside of her sole, sliding my teeth down it.
"AAHHAHA" She laughed "IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES!".
"See! I warned you" I joked
"I said it tickles, I didn't say it was bad" she replied, and pushed her foot into my face again.
"I think you want me to bite it" I said, winking at her.
She went red and muttered "Maybe..."

I pretended to sigh and said "...Finnnneeeeee". With that, I started biting and nibbling all over her foot. She screamed with laughter and threw her arms around, pushing the cushions off the sofa. I worked my way up to her toes and started sucking and nibbling on them.
"OMG OMG STOP STOP" She laughed.
"Why?" I questioned
"Because you're really turning me on" She said, going even redder, "and if you carry on, I'm going to miss the last bus on purpose so I have to spend the night here."
"Oh." I replied. Then clamped her foot between my arms and started sucking on her toes again. She went into hysterics, and almost fell onto the floor.
I kept it up for a few moments before letting her go.
She caught her breath before saying "...that...does things to me..."
"Having your feet played with?" I asked
"Yeah, it feels really weird but really good - do you know what I mean?"
"Yeah" I said starting to blush, "I quite like it too actually".
"Oh, okay," she replied, and with that she picked my foot up and started biting my heel
"Hahahah" I laughed out "I'm very ticklish too!".
"Good" she replied, then started licking little circles on my foot with her tongue
"HAHAHA" I screamed out "Stop it stop it!"
"Oh shut up" She replied, "You clearly love it", pointing at the rather obvious bulge in my pants.
With that, we both started to nibble and tickle each other's feet, before moving up towards each other and kissing.

Needless to say, she didn't get the bus home that night. There was some more tickling a bit later on, but things moved to the bedroom and got a bit more adult after that. We did see each other a few more times after this, but over the course of a few weeks, things sort of fizzled out. Other than our enjoyment of tickling, we didn't have much in common.

____

"The dominant girl" F/M (and a little M/F)

I tried online dating for a while - not to meet tickling people, I was genuinely trying to meet a nice girl. Needless to say most of it was an utter waste of time, but I did once come across a girl called Ruth who after messaging back and forth for a while (I'll admit I was trying to steer the conversation a little) told me that she had a dominant personality, and liked to be in control.
She joked about how she "must have been a dominatrix in a previous life", and when I brought up the subject of tickling, she said "I love to tickle, watching men squirm is a real turn on". I half-jokingly said "You can tickle me any time then". Surprisingly, she agreed saying "Sure, you can come around one day and I'll tickle you".
After a bit more messaging, we agreed on a date, and she laid down some ground rules saying that it would take place in her front room, we both stayed fully clothed, and no matter how turned on we got, we weren't going to her bedroom. It was to purely be a tickle-session and nothing else. I was fine with this and eventually made my way to her flat.
Ruth was Scottish, had quite a curvy figure, and long dark hair she'd tied back into a ponytail. I went into her flat and sat down. We just talked (not about tickling) for about 45 minutes or so. I wasn't sure whether to bring it up or not, but eventually she said "So am I going to tickle you or not then?"
"Ha, okay then" I agreed. I lay down on my front on her sofa, and she sat on my back.
"Ready?" she asked
"Sure?" I replied.
With that she slid her fingers under my shirt and started squeezing my stomach
"Hahah" I laugh "Yeah, that tickles!"
"Good" she said as she started spider-tickling my ribs
"Hahah, noooo!" I laughed out
Her hands moved up towards my armpits and my laugher got louder "HAhAHA, it's really bad under my arms" I said between breaths.
"Shouldn't have told me that" she winked, and pushed her finger tips into my pits.
I screamed with laughter and bucked around, trying my hardest not to lose it completely.

She tickled my upper body for about five minutes, before sliding her hands down behind my thighs and dragging her fingernails down them.
"Ticklish here?" She asked.
"Yes" I replied, "But it doesn't really work through my jeans".
"Well, maybe if we do this again in the future, I'll take them off, but not this time."
"That's fine" I agreed.
She turned herself around and rested next my ankles, pulling my socks off
"Ready for some more?" she asked
"Oh go on then" I replied sarcastically.

She dragged her fingernails down from my heels to behind my toes and back up again. I jumped and burst out laughing, trying not to kick her in the face. She lent forward pinning my feet down and started tickling the balls of my feet and behind my toes. I had to push my face into the sofa to muffle my laughter. After about five minutes or so, she sat back and said "You're really ticklish".
"I know" I replied, "you're really good at tickling!".
"Well I had a sister growing up, we had tickle-fights all the time, so I learnt a thing or two from that. Plus I've tickled a few men in the past, I know how to get a reaction from them" she winked.
With that, she sat back and told me "Right, I think that's your lot. Feeling you squirm under me is getting a bit too exciting".
I laughed and turned over, saying it was fine and I'd had fun.
"So, are you ticklish?" I asked
"Very" she replied, "But I completely lose control when I get tickled, and find it a big turn-off. I get excited by being the one in control, not losing it".
"Ah okay, so I can't tickle you back then?"
"You can tickle my feet if you want. I can just about stand that".
"Sure I replied"
She pulled her socks off and put her feet in my lap. I gently slide my fingertip down her sole and she giggled and pulled it away
"Hehehhe" she laughed "Sorry, it's hard to keep still".
I used my fingers to trace little circles across her soles - she threw her head back and let out a deep laugh. "Hahaha, that really tickles!" she smiled. I played with each of her toes one by one, as she brought her hands up to her mouth to hold the laughter in.
"Hahaha okay okay, that's enough" she said pulling her feet away. I let her go and sat back on the sofa.
We talked for a little while longer before I eventually made my way home.

We continued to talk online for a few more days, until she eventually said she had met another guy on the dating site and been on an actual date with him (rather than just a tickling session). A few days after that she told me that they'd been on a few dates and things were going well for them. Eventually we just stopped talking.
It was fun even if it only happened once.

A fine collection of stories! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

Those were wonderful anecdotes. Since I'm greedy for more great material like that, I hope we'll hear from you again.

Thank you!
I have a few more short stories I may compile into a collection part 2!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back