• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A complicated question...

frankied21

TMF Expert
I know this may be difficult to answer, but I'll try and ask it as simply as possiblearly.
And of course the personal opinions will be different so I'd like to hear everyone's opinions.
As for most ticklish spots ... every lee has their own and every lee is very different. I could ask every person where they are most ticklish and there will be a different answer from every person. And that answer will also change as new and more skilled lers tickle undiscovered or previously tickled places differently.
But, I'd like to know where everyone's FAVORITE place to be tickled is. Now, that doesn't have to be where you are most ticklish, because some people may not like to be tickled on their most ticklish areas. Maybe some people have a favorite spot to be tickled just because they like to be tickled or touched in that area.
If you're a shy or private person and don't want to answer with the specific areas, it would be enough to just say yout favorite spot/spots is or is not your most ticklish spot/spots.
And then from a lers perspective, do you have a favorite spot to tickle, even if that spot doesn't get the best reactions or ticklish results from your lee?
Sorry for the essay... just really curious
Frankie

Personally my favorite place to be tickled is all of my worst spots. But that's because what I crave as a 'lee is...y'know that phrase "stressed and stuck in my own head"? Yeah what I crave is not being that. So, being tickled out of my mind basically :D :blush:

~K

In my case the answer is the same:
Favorite place to be tickled is my feet.
Favorite place to tickle somebody else is her feet. :feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back