• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A conversation w my very sexy wife over he mouthwatering feet

hornyhubby

Banned
I have been teasing my wife for a long time about how sexy her feet are and how many guys ( and women ) would love to have their way with them .. she knows of my fetish obviously but thinks it is a bit unique to me .. to appease me she's let me post a few of her to see the reaction .. my hope and her agreement is that if I'm right I can talk her into a ( anonymous ) tickle shoot ... thoughts ? BTW she is outrageously ticklish upper her toes ...

Last edited:
Very pretty feet! Would definitely have some tickle fun with those!

i agree make a video of her lovely soles tickled.

Add me to the list of those who'd like to see you have some fun with her feet ;-)

her feet look very sexy and so ticklish
love her soles
tell her she is admired

Please do it. Please, Please, Please. By the way her feet are beautiful.

You can tell her that she has very lovely feet. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos here. :D

Man she will definitely be intrigued to see so many want to tickle and worship her feet ..

As she can see, her feet would be, (and are), the center of attention here! I think at this point you really need to convince her that she needs to be tied down so you can tickle them and video it for the good of the neighborhood here! ;)

I'm glad you guys are digging her .. I'm posting a bit more and will be circling back to her about it soon enough !!!

Last edited:
Your wife has gorgeous feet. Has she ever given you a foot job with them?

Wow, you are a lucky man!
Thank`s for the pictures. Please ask your wife for more!!
Not only super sexy and ticklish feet, also a very sexy looking ub!!!!!
Is she ticklish on her ub,too?

Thanks guys .. first off she is very ticklish under her toes and goes wild on her ribs .. she is quite interested in this , so much so that she is chatting w a good girlfriend about it and the friend is interested as well .. too funny .. I may have pictures of the friend soon too ..

Lovely feet indeed! Sounds like you have got her interested for sure and hope all the attention helped :)

Your wife is amazing. Her feet are amazing. I wish I could tickle them in person. Tell her thank you for the pictures.

Thanks guys .. first off she is very ticklish under her toes and goes wild on her ribs .. she is quite interested in this , so much so that she is chatting w a good girlfriend about it and the friend is interested as well .. too funny .. I may have pictures of the friend soon too ..

That is so awesome! Hope she does and your wife can show us anything she wants to! :p (and the other girl, too!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back