• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple of weeks ago Ticklemmmeeeeee

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
asked us how we define love.

Now, I have a question. How do you, or did you, say "I Love You" to your significant other for the first time?

Well, first we went on an airplane, and then we jumped off the airplane and we hit the ground, but we went through the ground and into the ocean somehow. Then I said, "I love you" in bubble talk so she couldn't make out what I said. Then we got swallowed by a whale and we met Pinochio and Gepetto(or however you spell it). The End.

Oh... you meant, like, not a dream, didn't you? Well, i'll tell you when it happens. ;)

I was lucky. My S.O. was the first to say it, though a bit sooner than I was expecting or prepared for.

I hate that awkward period when you realize the feelings are there, and are trying to decide how to go about vocalizing them. I never know when or how to say it that first time.

I guess if I had it to do over again, I would probably try a written approach. Either by card or letter, and see what kind of response I got.

Mimi

P.S. Post 1000!! W0o0oh0o0o! Bout time I finally hit that mark!

Well Jenn.....unfortunately and much to my disappointment I had said "I love you" to a couple people I didn't really love before I knew what love really meant...to me anyway...but I suppose when I did say it then it reflected the amount of feeling I had or at least how I best knew to express it....and in as much as I knew about myself I guess I believed I did love them...I just knew that it never felt like it was supposed to...know what I mean?....I mean, men will laugh at that because it's such a girl thing and so idealistically romantic but we just know what it is supposed to feel like and we may not know what that feels like yet but we sure know what it doesn't feel like....or when it's missing...(I know, I have to make everything so complicated...lol)

But, now that I have pre-qualified my response...lol...I will respond...The first person I ever truly loved (and still do) is a member here....I met him online, he approached me as a result of something I had in my aol profile about "not tickling my feet or you'll die"...lol...and that was before I knew anything about tickling fetishes, that I have one or that there are other people that think about it....lol.

He and I chatted and tickled on and off line (by phone) the entire day that we met....he was the first person , as I said, I had ever talked to about this and I was blown away by the connection we had....so many times in my life men had told me they felt a connection with me and I would feel so bad because I didn't feel that way....but with this guy it was so profound.....(I'm getting to the point...lol)

We were talking just a few evenings after we had met and he said he didn't want to freak me out or anything and he hoped I didn't hang up but that he thought he loved me.....I was so blown away because I had never felt anything that strong and I just knew it had to be love because I could not stop thinking of him....I was so happy...I thought he was the most amazing guy I had ever met....and I said "Well, I hope I don't freak you out or that you hang up on me either but I think I love you as well."

And we were together for 7 years....and we're still the best of friends and we still love eachother...The end....lol

That's a beautiful story, ticklemeeeeee. He is certainly a luckey person to have your love.

Mad props to everyone who has found love. I am still looking. Let me know when you find it, I'll look there.

I told her she would know long before I said it, because I'd show it before I was sure, and when I did say it I'd be absolutely sure.

I did say it, one morning after waking up and talking for a while in bed. Looking at each other from across the room, just talking about how fun of a ride everything had been. How much things meant to us. With tears in my eyes, and I rarely do that, I told her I loved her, as easy as saying my name.

That's a romantic story Stitch:)

Thank u Phatteus....it doesn't happen often in a lifetime I think but when it does u know what it is

Jenn...how about u?:) :)Want to share your story or do we have to tickle it out of u?
;) :D

I only said it once, before and after which I always tried to keep relationships casual, friendly and non-committal for fear of someone getting burnt in the end, and for fear of losing the freedom I'll only surrender to the one person I'll feel being worth it someday... (just who knows who??!! :confused: )
Anyway, I had been seeing this English girl in Florence for quite a long time, she was living there... We were more than good friends... Then she flew back home for some time... And I felt I was missing her, phone and e-mail were not enough! So I jumped on a plane and went to Great Britain and told her in person... :) Crazy weekend that was....
Now she's gone and married to someone else, but memories stay! :)

justadinosaur

well, it was, somehow... I wrote a very silly poem for her (in English) during the flight, and gave it to her only when I left to fly back home because I felt really silly for doing that kind of thing. I like to think she still has it, and even if she's married and a mom and all, some day, when an old lady (actually she almost was a real Lady in the nobility sense) and even a granny, she'll read it again and smile and think of me... :)
and to think she wasn't even ticklish! :rolleyes:
SIGH!

justadinosaur....

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
Jenn...how about u?:) :)Want to share your story or do we have to tickle it out of u? ;) :D

I have never been the 1st to say it which is why I am asking here. I am about to do it though, and was hoping for suggestions that could help.

Jenn:) :)

I hope ur able to get the feedback ur looking for...I don't know if I was much help:) I think when all is said and done you will know what to say (or do:) and what not to....funniest thing is , I think, it rarely comes out the way we plan it if we plan it, so absorb everything you can and then forget it and trust ur instincts!...lol :)

good luck to you, I hope u get to say it soon :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back