• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A demo of C-Art! (Non tk, non finished!)

nessonite said:
Ohhh very nice! :D

Thanks it's nice to hear from people about my art, as you can see im very much still a pencil and paint kind of girl i have'nt quite mastered using the computer for drawing and creating stuff yet! Im working on other drawing on the moment, and hoping to have them finished very soon!

Pencil art is just as good as computer done art, and don't you forget it. Many artists in the community draw in pencil and then scan it into the computer. And this is a very fine example of how good pencil art can be.

HisDivineShadow said:
Pencil art is just as good as computer done art, and don't you forget it. Many artists in the community draw in pencil and then scan it into the computer. And this is a very fine example of how good pencil art can be.

Thanks for the encouragement, iv never put my art on the net before, never really had the opportunity, because i started my degree in woven textiles and started to work more with yarns and cloth, i stoped studying my life drawing, but now iv finished it and have found some were to display my work, i have started to draw alot more again now! thanks again

C

Charlotte...would also like to see some of the fabric work you have done! Do you make blankets or rugs? What do you do? Always something I've wanted to try but have never gotten the chance to!

nessonite said:
Charlotte...would also like to see some of the fabric work you have done! Do you make blankets or rugs? What do you do? Always something I've wanted to try but have never gotten the chance to!

I mostly make woven samples that studio's buy. But recently i have been working on my own freelance work, truning the fabric sample's into handbags.

Yeah weaving's not the easiest thing to get into, At the moment im trying to save some money to buy my own equipment, but loom's are expensive!

If you ever get the chance to weave have a go. it's great, it's such a difffrent way of creating art, and designing.

I'll post pic's of my work as soon as i can.

C

I would like to if I ever get the chance to go back to school.
And out of curiosity...is there a time when you are not online? You seem to be here as often as I am!!

nessonite said:
I would like to if I ever get the chance to go back to school.
And out of curiosity...is there a time when you are not online? You seem to be here as often as I am!!

Well, I (S) work... when Charlotte is here, she's on through the day... "freelancing" - so we could be on for almost the whole day.

What about signing up two different account?

Stevie needs Charlotte to protect him from us ravenous girlies. :D

Oh... I see.

What about HDS? Doesn't he need a protection too?

This man sure knows how to provoke ppl.
Are you going to react, Ness?

Alex (HDS) doesn't need protection. He's got his own mental chastity belt protecting him. :p

I like Stevie...I think he'll prove to be good for sport. I like 'em when they run a bit before you pull them to the ground and show them who's boss. :D

Atta girl, Queen Ness...go get em!!! I still think, in relation to the thread concerning who tickles who out of you, S, or C--I still say you show Steve and Charlotte what you can do!!!

Camel26 said:
Atta girl, Queen Ness...go get em!!! I still think, in relation to the thread concerning who tickles who out of you, S, or C--I still say you show Steve and Charlotte what you can do!!!

And I still want to know why you think that!!! And sport? Well, yeah I suppose... but remember... you play sport and you can lose as much as you can win!

Why do we think what? That you need to be on the receiving end? hehehe...because f/m is a precious rarity...especially f/m done right!

nessonite said:
Why do we think what? That you need to be on the receiving end? hehehe...because f/m is a precious rarity...especially f/m done right!

I mean why would you want to get both of us.... thats neither "strand"!

Done right?

Yes...done right. It's just as rare to see real f/m as it is to see real */f. Only more so because f/m in general is impossible to find. You run into all the same problems with models and actors, etc...
That's why, as unscrupulous as their origins are, the Terri clips are like digital gold. And though POSTER's clips are mostly m/m, his f/m stuff is very good. And that's pretty much the only two sources for good f/m videos.
Hopefully with my ultra-slow-going project this will change in the near future. :p

nessonite said:
Yes...done right. It's just as rare to see real f/m as it is to see real */f. Only more so because f/m in general is impossible to find. You run into all the same problems with models and actors, etc...
That's why, as unscrupulous as their origins are, the Terri clips are like digital gold. And though POSTER's clips are mostly m/m, his f/m stuff is very good. And that's pretty much the only two sources for good f/m videos.
Hopefully with my ultra-slow-going project this will change in the near future. :p

Project?????? Cmon... do tell!

Over the last few months I have been working on a website that features ONLY */m tickling. However since I dont want to rush it or make it SUCK it's taking forever. I dont want to just be a collection of material from other sources. I want it to have:

Original videos made by me or made for me
Original pictures made by or for me
Pay-per-download videos
Full length videos or dvds for sale
Real candid pictures

This last bit is really what inspired the site to begin with. Right now I have an enormous collection of private, candid, pictures taken from personal websites by ordinary people (not weirdos like us). From what I've seen such a collection doesn't exsist anywhere on the web.

Would the two of you be interested in donating your time to help the glorious cause? It would be AWESOME! Could I use the piccys you've posted?

nessonite said:
Over the last few months I have been working on a website that features ONLY */m tickling. However since I dont want to rush it or make it SUCK it's taking forever. I dont want to just be a collection of material from other sources. I want it to have:

Original videos made by me or made for me
Original pictures made by or for me
Pay-per-download videos
Full length videos or dvds for sale
Real candid pictures

This last bit is really what inspired the site to begin with. Right now I have an enormous collection of private, candid, pictures taken from personal websites by ordinary people (not weirdos like us). From what I've seen such a collection doesn't exsist anywhere on the web.

Would the two of you be interested in donating your time to help the glorious cause? It would be AWESOME! Could I use the piccys you've posted?

Yes you can, and yeah - sounds like fun! What's it worth?

;)

LOL! It's a labor of love, unfortunately. I dont know how the pay-per-downloads will work yet but if you ever have the time to shoot a video for small web-sized clips (they'd be free) I would bow down and worship the ground you walk on. Is that payment enough? :) :D :)

nessonite said:
LOL! It's a labor of love, unfortunately. I dont know how the pay-per-downloads will work yet but if you ever have the time to shoot a video for small web-sized clips (they'd be free) I would bow down and worship the ground you walk on. Is that payment enough? :) :D :)

Well... I dont have anyhting to make clips with... not with sound anyway.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back