• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "designated taunter"

Horatio

TMF Master
I'm a big fan of getting in someone's head during tickle torture. I think the brain is the most ticklish spot on a persons body.. :)

What if there were a scenario where the tied & ticklish victim was undergoing tickle torture, and another did nothing but get inches from the ticklee's face and just unleashed the most diabolical tickle talk and taunting - non stop.

I know many of you would say that's a waste of ten fingers and a tongue. I might agree with you, maybe the person doing the taunting spends a few minutes describing in detail what they are going to do to our helpless ticklee?

I really like this idea, especially if they take control of the camera. They're exterior to the situation and yet guiding it, and contributing ... I like it. :)

When Mistresses Zara and Kassandra double-teamed me, sometimes K would spend a few minutes doing just that, taunting only, while Z tickled. Having gotten me appropriately scared of her, she would then join in. :D

sounds like it would work best with a blindfold..

I'm a big fan of getting in someone's head during tickle torture. I think the brain is the most ticklish spot on a persons body.. :)

What if there were a scenario where the tied & ticklish victim was undergoing tickle torture, and another did nothing but get inches from the ticklee's face and just unleashed the most diabolical tickle talk and taunting - non stop.

I know many of you would say that's a waste of ten fingers and a tongue. I might agree with you, maybe the person doing the taunting spends a few minutes describing in detail what they are going to do to our helpless ticklee?

I love it. Not only do i want to see it done (to a beautiful helpless victim), i also want to do it to a beautiful helpless victim AND have it done to me!

I have to disagree. The taunter should also be a tickler. A good one can do both. Then, it’s all good.

Not a fan. I like privacy when I play. One-on-one. Another person there just makes me uncomfortable and self-conscious.

More taunting and psychological play is always welcome... without it, a Ler might as well be a vibrator.

I dont like tickle talk when im playing, i find it annoying and off putting, comments about my bum wiggling however seem to be fine :p

I remember a story for a long time ago (fictional) and in one scene as the young lady was being tickled they had headsets on her with a female voice saying "kitchy-kitchy" "tickle tickle" and the victim yells "Not that!"

So,er, yes...I think that would be cool.

LOL!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back