• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Discussion on this Forum/More Males?

cailxrumden

So, I have been a browser mostly before I began to post, and I'm kind of sad about the lack of males in the media section of this website. It seems females dom this forum, though there is nothing wrong with that. What do you guys think. Do you like males being tickled or females? M/M or F/M or M/F or F/F?

In real life, I love F/m.

To watch a clip or look at a photo, I want to see F/f.

I do know there are a couple M/M producers here on the forum and they make quality clips, I suggest checking them out if you've further interest in the genre :).

Actually, over the years, clips with men being tickled have increased. Not a lot, but there's a lot more than, say, 5 years ago.

I tend to look at the M/F clips more because I like to relate to the lee. Though lately I have been getting more into the F/M clips. :)

Do you have the links of those guys? I just like Males more then girls being tickled I guess then.

If you look in the video clips section, and type in the search bar "m/m" you're more than guaranteed to pull up something :).

Females is the preference though I'll check out a F/M clip or 2

If you are looking for more than just sample clips, go over to clips4sale.com. They have every type of fetish clips under the sun, including male tickling.

There's more /m content here than there used to be, but the strongest demographic on this forum is still straight men who want to see /f content, so /m clips will always be in the minority. But there are plenty of sites out there that will specifically cater to either women or gay men in turning out /m content.

If you are looking for more than just sample clips, go over to clips4sale.com. They have every type of fetish clips under the sun, including male tickling.

There's more /m content here than there used to be, but the strongest demographic on this forum is still straight men who want to see /f content, so /m clips will always be in the minority. But there are plenty of sites out there that will specifically cater to either women or gay men in turning out /m content.

Yeah I know. There's myfriendsfeet and other blah blah blah. Man, maybe I should start a mega website for men.

Well for me my first priority is M/F tickling as I love to see guys tickling women more than anything. Second would be F/F tickling. I don't watch F/M and especially don't watch M/M tickling videos. But this is just me. Seeing a guy tickled does nothing for me. Seeing a beautiful very to extremely ticklish lady tickled is HOT!!!! But its best when I am the Tickler of a very to extremely ticklish lady......LOL Oh, I also like when several guys tickle a very ticklish to extremely ticklish lady.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back