• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A favorite F/M clip and a QUESTION.

granger75

I'm not sure this question is appropriate to this board (perhaps Clips4Sale?) but I'll take the risque and ask anyway. This has been a fav clip of mine for an age and a half, and I believe (read: know) that it is from a longer video called Priscilla's Lair. Does anybody know where I can get a complete, or at least longer, clip? That would be much goodly.

Anyhoo, enjoy this 53 second treasure as-is. It's one of the very few convincing F/m tickle sessions I've seen (i.e. he actually laughs!).

Looks like the clip is out of print. Could try calling the number at the end of the clip and see if it's available, maybe on one of the DVD collections they do before something disappears.
That Priscilla James is hot, eh? I wouldn't mind being tickled silly by her. Yum.

Last edited:
There are 3 clips of this. I ve had them but i lost them. I know someone who has the clips but i dont know if i may give his emailadress

I have

I have 4 clips of this video. I'm not into /m tickling but she is a fun ler to watch. I have no problem giving them to you, but I would think it would be proper to ask TIB if he's ok with it since it is his copyright. I wouldn't see him having too much of a problem considering you cannot purchase the clips anymore as someone stated.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back