• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A foot tickler's Nightmare

smoothacer409

TMF Expert
So I was once living the dream folks. I had an amazing girlfriend with beautiful feet who allowed me to tickle them whenever I pleased. Only after months of tickle play, something very interesting happened. She started becoming immune to it. Up to the point where she just wasn't ticklish anymore. I tried dozens of different techniques and surprise tickles, everything I could think of. She had to move away and I could not follow. However, I still was wondering if anyone had suggestions to counteract such a phenomenon.

Well, from your other thread it sounds like she wasn't into it -- she was doing it for you, which was sweet -- way more accommodating than my last gf, for instance, where she wouldn't even let me touch her feet (although she wore these really sexy socks, sort of rainbow-stripey black things with individual toesies on them -- a guy sees something like that he gets ... expectations, so I'm calling that mixed messages).

a) You have all of these wonderful memories. 2) You got to tickle a beautiful woman for an extended period of time, suggesting that is something that happens and could happen again. c) If your lee is losing sensitivity in any given place, first step is to talk to her and find out if she's on any new medications or if she's changed her exercise routine, new shoes, is she going barefoot more often, or if there's anything else that might be going on.

Body chemistry can affect brain chemistry, after all, which provides the secondary neural response to tickling, and if you wear out those pathways ... yes, you mentioned changing up technique and her levels of anticipation, but that clearly wasn't working so it's possible she indeed became inured to your ministrations.

But feet are little. The body is long and lithe and full of nerve endings and nodes and so many more ticklish spots.

And if she's actually not into it herself and is only doing it for you, consider dialing the sessions back to a frequency that doesn't WEAR HER OUT! :p

my answer was too cheeky, so here's another, thoughtful one - as i participate in activities of the tickling persuasion on a regular basis, it's true, alas, that my extremities are often simply "worn out". to combat this, i will often abstain for a week or more, so my body looses its invulnerability. then i'm back to a squirming laughing mess! also, with the feet especially, a pedicure and hydrating lotion renew softness and sensitivity. finally - try other areas! i know, i know, you love those feet. but next time go for the ribs, the underarms, the midriff. ignore the feet. then, when she's not expecting it...!

Well like I said she has moved away. Interesting enough, she only was ok with me tickling her feet. Any touching above her waist outside of our love life(yes we kept our love life and tickle sessions seperate, a feat that wasnt easy to achieve...lol) was usually met with heavy resistance so I never pushed it. Seeing as I usually tickled her feet for at least 30 minutes a day 4-5 times a week I figured it was some sort of overstimulation issue. This was the first time I ever was allowed that type of "access" before...lol

Side note: just to drive my point home I actually asked permission to post a pic of her feet.

i00437.jpg

I usually tickled her feet for at least 30 minutes a day 4-5 times a week

Uhm, yeah, that's like definitely overdoing it! I'm into tickling and that would be too much for my taste. It's like having to eat your favorite dish every damn day - you'll hate it soon! :)

A period of nobody touching her feet at all would likely restore their sensitivity. Perhaps a few days would suffice. (Moot now that she's moved away, I know.)

Very lovely soles. Thanks for sharing the photo. :D

Tis better to have tickled and lost(sensitivity) than to have never tickled at all. Maybe taking a tickle time out period or baby oil or various new tickle tools would have....... I have known 'lees that do become desensitive, sometimes in a matter of a few minutes. I am sorry for your loss and I am happy for your memories.

it happens on occasion... some people, in my opinion, dont 'lose sensitivity' so much as figure out ways to mentally block out the sensation- either intentional or not.... if i've got the tv to concentrate on or music i know playing i tend to be able to kinda block it out if i want to

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back