• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A foray into animated tickling

Michael2003

TMF Regular
I thought I'd try to make a little Poser tickling movie. It's absurdly short (four and a half seconds) but still kind of cool.

For compression purposes, I encoded it in the DivX format. For those of you unfamiliar with it, you'll need to go to www.divx.com
to download the codec to your computer. Under 'Choose your software' on the main page, choose 'DivX' (as opposed the Dr. DivX or DivX Pro). Then choose your operating system and download the file. During installation, you can either instal the DivX Player or not... this animation should play nicely in Windows Media Player. Once the DivX package is installed, you should be laughing (as will be the girl in the movie).

Hope you like it.

Holy Shit!!! Dude...this is the kind of stuff I've been waiting for someone to finally come out with. The graphics and animation are awesome. Please keep at this, I'd love to see some more. Keep up the great work! Peace!

waw, i gotta say thats pretty sweet.
Very smooth motions, maybe even better than a real movie ;)
too bad its short but i bet it took you some time :)

byebye

Thanks everyone. I'm glad it's liked.

Gen.zod: It took about six hours to make the 120 frame animation. Animating is really relatively easy in Poser, and most 3D Art programs, for that matter. I imagine it took about four hours to render all the frames... I'm not sure, I just let it go over night.

Hehe... quite a long time to make a four second movie. Believe me, when I was working on it, the movie seemed hours long.

Are you sure that you're not considering working in the field of CG? Your skills get so much greater every single post you make. This movie is completely amazing. Awesome work, Michael. Can't wait to see your next masterpiece!

Michael
I didn't know if you know this or not,but that foot tickle GIF you have is very hyptonizing Will that ever be a scene like the one you just made?

This is good stuff, dude! I know how long it takes to do Poser animations, and the file size when you're done...sheeesh. Too bad Poser saves 'em in .avi instead of MPEG or something. I've got half an animation finished that I'd like to find time to work on.

Excellent job! :cool:

I hope you finish it too.

Man, I can't believe this. Apparently my bandwidth is exceeded. It's only nine days into the month. I didn't even come close last month. I guess I'll have to look into this. If people can't view anything of mine in the next little while, I apologize.

Hehe, that is very cool. I love the expressions on their faces. Great stuff.

I hate to bump my own topic...

I don't know if anyone was at all affected by my apparent over use of bandwidth. I got it sorted out and increased the bandwidth though... hopefully that takes care of it for a while.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back