• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gift for those who literally have everything.......

venray

Verified
http://monkeyphonecall.com/

banana9tg.gif

*sigh*

Apparently, I'm innocent AND gullible! :smilestar

(Ray, you are sooooo EVIL! :triangle: )

I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either! I didn't click either!

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

you have too much time on your hands!! so does other people!

Hey...

If we weren't supposed to click on it, then why is there a link? :)

(BTW, Ray, you DO know that by "evil" I meant "extraordinary venerable incredible 'lee, right? :angel: )

It is a site that advertises monkey phone calls for $10.00....

nothing more....nothing less.... :cool2:

lite said:
If we weren't supposed to click on it, then why is there a link? :)

(BTW, Ray, you DO know that by "evil" I meant "extraordinary venerable incredible 'lee, right? :angel: )

THAT will get you nowhere M'Love...... :firedevil

Hey, butt weasel.....after the banana phone incident, I don't trust ANYTHING you post....flash or not!! :p :p :p

What a wuss...Nice to know I wield that kind of power over you.... :veryhappy :rolleyes:

Mimi said:
Hey, butt weasel.....after the banana phone incident, I don't trust ANYTHING you post....flash or not!! :p :p :p

Actually, it was Jeff that started the bananaphone thread. Venray is just responsible for all of the others.

I promise you it will be OK, Hon....Nothing will jump out at you.....

(besides....you know you needn't be afraid of ME....you know most of my weaknesses....) :veryhappy

Mims is just a wussy....... :Hyrdrogen :p

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
I'm scared :ermm: should I click on it? :rolleyes:

i ditto that remark. no more screaming women with frightening faces for me. i will admit i'm a wuss lolol

isabeau

tsk tsk Venray trying to scare sweet little us :wub: :Kiss2:

venray said:
I promise you it will be OK, Hon....Nothing will jump out at you.....

(besides....you know you needn't be afraid of ME....you know most of my weaknesses....) :veryhappy

Mims is just a wussy....... :Hyrdrogen :p

Howcome I'm getting the feeling like I'm being led to the lion's den to be served up for today's hot lunch special....hmmm?
Yes, I do know your weaknesses....so beware :whip:
Okay, I'm gonna do it...curiousity is killing me....If I'm not back in 10 mins everyone....go to RAY....he should know where I'm at...ha ha :redheart:

Funny....you didn't think I was a wussy when you were screaming from the skittering of my nails on your sensitive skin!!

Besides, I'm not SCARED of what may be on the other end of that link....I just have a deep seated desire to avoid extreme annoyance!! :disgust:

Then why do you post in my threads..You KNOW I am here to annoy you....lolol

(and the screams were not from fear my dear)

hummm.... I clicked on it the 1st day, I mean what was going to happen?? was the monkey going to come out and bite? Venray has too much time on his hands....he should have something else in his hands!!! LOL :bump:

I don't think we have anything planned for the June 4th weekend yet so I will see if we can manage to keep it open and find something to do with the kiddies for at least a night so we can attend. I would love to see everyone again and get the experience of laughing my head off again.

JPie1 said:
I don't think we have anything planned for the June 4th weekend yet so I will see if we can manage to keep it open and find something to do with the kiddies for at least a night so we can attend. I would love to see everyone again and get the experience of laughing my head off again.

And the best way to get that experience is to get Ray! <<<<---- :angel:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back