• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Gift from The Laughing Gas Zone - 2 Completely FREE videos to download

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Hi All,

Never been a much of a voice here, but I and my former compatriots have brought you
our videos and many of you have enjoyed them. As the years have gone by, our numbers
have dwindled as we've each found success in our vanilla jobs. I'm the last one of the three
that started this little venture way back in 1997. So many years ago! Alas, this may be the
last year I produce new videos. It's nothing bad, but my own vanilla job may force me to shutter
the doors on the video production side of the Zone. The website itself has been totally free
for some time now and will remain up and updated as new scenes and art are donated (and time)
permits.

As a thank you, and because I was feeling nostalgic, I've uploaded the very first video we ever offered
up, Space Witch. It's been retired for years and many have asked us to bring it back, so, for at least
a little while, it's available for download, as is another vid we retired a couple of years ago, The Corporate Spy.
Both are totally complete and totally free. I was originally going to just do Space Witch, but I figured two different
vids would give most of you who are regular customers a shot at getting something you don't have.

I'm not closing the doors yet (and I may not do so), so please continue to buy my vids as long as I'm producing
them and they are entertaining you.
Best wishes
webmaster joe

Space Witch

The Corporate Spy

****Temporarily removed the links because host site may be compromised or contain a virus.
Will Reupload to a different host shortly.***

Last edited:
ok first of all, first one was okay I guess, second one refuses to let me load it, sorry

An amazing journey Joe, truly amazing!... hope you get to make a lil bit more videos before you retire...

Thanks, but to be honest, both are sorta lame. Sorry, just how I feel.

Thank you LGZ....I got to admit that I've always enjoyed your videos even if some are a bit on the cheesy side...the tickling is usually great. One of the first clips I ever bought was "The Aunt" which is an incredibly hot video.

I'll miss you guys if this is it, but good luck in whatever vanilla job you are pursuing :)

Well, listen, thanks for everything! You've done some good, good stuff.

Somehow it seems wrong that you're giving freebies now, but believe me, I'm taking them both! Thank you!

Very generous. Thank you. What ever happened to tha British actress you used to work with?

Very generous. Thank you. What ever happened to tha British actress you used to work with?

Thanks from me for your clips, the link for the space witch does not work, at least for me. And I am too curious what happened with the British actress, she was good.

Hi guys...yeah, I still intend to make more vids for at least the remainder of the year (unless things change quickly). I'm working on a muscle girl one.
I know our vids aren't for everyone, but we've always filled that niche most producers didn't want to bother with. As far as the two clips, they should
work fine. I notice two people mentioned they had trouble with opposite clips. It may be a codec or you might try downloading again. I'll leave them up for
a while. I may post some other retired clips and maybe one or two never before seen if I can secure the rights, including a Darla Crane vid. As far as the UK
model, that's Brandy and she is active and thriving with her own site. She is very busy and just doesn't have time to do vids pother than her own in house ones.
webmaster joe

Fair enough!,
Brandy was something special in your site, I got all of her videos. When you retire you can do a last one with her. Is she still doing tickling?

dude, please use a better hosting site. that site sucks. it puts popups up that wont go away, and when my internet explorer asks if i want to download the file, i say yes and the screen reloads, i go through the waiting process again and then it says ive exceeded my downloads before i have even downloaded anything. why not try rapidshare, it seems to work for UK Tickler.

I tried signing up for rapidshare but it never sent me the verification code. I'll try again.

I love story line tickling and love laughing gas. I love the site, end. If you're going to leave then please go out with a naked Brandy multiple orgasm bang!!!!

Ok, I changed the service to rapidgator (sorry rapidshare just would not send the confirmation for the account set up).
Hopefully this makes downloading easier for folks.

You are most generous sir. Thank you for the goodies. Love the mask scenes in the spy movie. Very nice stuff!

I tried downloading these vids and they still didn't work. I would try to download them but then they didn't download. How are others able to download theses clips?

But thanks for the thought LGZ.

Just click on the link and select the free download option. I believe there is a 30 second
countdown and a captcha code you have to input. If you have security blocking something
this might interfere.
LGZ

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back