• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Good Surprise

Wayne19841

TMF Poster
So, after a few hours poking around on the TMF yesterday I was looking for some feet to play with. I rolled the dice an opted to visit a local "massage" parlor. Fingers crossed I was hoping for a young attractive girl and I lucked out. A 5'8" brunette with big breasts and a little meat on her bones greeted me and took me back to the room. I noticed she was wearing black boots almost up to her knees, and I just had a feeling it was going to go well. She asked me to get comfortable and excused herself. A few minutes later she came back, and not wanting to waste any time, I asked her if she would take off her boots and socks "because I have a foot fetish". She took them right off, and when she was barefoot, she asked me what exactly I liked about feet, and I blurted out "I like to tickle girls feet". She was quiet, so I asked her if she wanted me to show her what I meant, and she said "yes". So I asked here to turn away and place her foot in front of me on the table (I was lying on my stomach). Her foot was inches from my face, her bare soles facing up, and I began to tickle....just 1 finger at first, but eventually spider tickling. After a few minutes she pulled her foot away and said "massage time". So I figured it was over, but I was satisfied. She massaged for a while, we chatted, and then out of no where she began to tickle my feet! It was interesting, and she did her best to get even with me for the tickling I gave her, but she did it for much longer than I did and to both of my feet! So when she was done, I sat up and said "your turn", and asked her to lie on her stomach on the table. She did without hesitation! So I went to the base of the table, and WOW, did she have some beautiful feet (better lighting than before). So I kissed, licked, sucked, and tickled her feet and she seemed to really love it. She said it felt "more relaxing" than ticklish, so I asked her if she wanted me to do something to her feet that would make them tickle more. She said yes, but looked down at me quizzically.....I said "trust me" and I reached for my belt on the floor, pushed her feet together, and wrapped her ankles with the belt. As I started to tickle again, she said "stop", so I thought my fun was over again. But, to my surprise, she said "pull the belt tighter and if you can, tie it off to the table leg, I don't want to be able to pull my feet away". My heart skipped a beat. So I tickled her feet like crazy for about 15 minutes and she was going crazy....she actually begged me to stop. A dream come true!!

A wonderful experience! :feets:
You should post the address of that massage parlor for TMF members in Arizona. :D

You're a lucky guy. This is something you'll always remember.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back