• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Good Tickle (The End)

acerwylde

After placing her foot back on my lap I attack one of her worst spots (in my opinion) the ball of her foot. Starting just be low the little toe all the way to below the second toe I stroke with my finger nail (they're long for a man) repeatedly forcing her to wiggle those cute toes. After the fourth or fifth stroke it becomes to much for her and she starts trying to escape again, then I secure her ankle under my arm and star to swirl my finger around in circles right under her big toe. Ocasionally I stroke the light crease in the ball of her foot that seperates the area under her big toe form the rest of the ball of her foot and the sole. She's almost hysterical at this point (and because she's fighting the urge to kick me off) so I give her another breather while I massage her foot flicking my hand up her soles every so often. I did this for about five or ten minutes, place that foot behind me and start removing the sock from the other foot. After the rubbing and tickling and rest and tickling and the massage (with tickling). Both feet are placed in my lap for rubbing (just rubbing), and I do so until I think she not paying attention. Then I do something she's not ready for, I suck her big toe, this drives her {Ennsaiyn}, bucking and thrashing, and twisting, beating on the bed almost unable to speak. She realy wants to get her toe out of my mouth but she does not want to hurt me (and she likes it) so she won't pull too hard and tries to twist her body which turns her over on her stomach, I take advantage of this and pin both her shins to my chest with one arm and use my free hand to stroke her soles. She knows she is trapped (and I still think she likes it) so she screams into the bed while I switch big toes using my teeth to rake the bend of her toe and my tongue on the pad. After about five minutes her breathing is kind of hard so I ask if she was getting a head ache, she says "no" and I Just massage her feet while wacthing TV. In a lot of ways A Good Tickle.

The {Ennsaiyn} thing is an inside joke.

thanks to all that have read and will read hope you enjoyed it.
Comment Please.. :rolleyes:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back