• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a great big thanks and a little question

marvin10101984

TMF Expert
Hi Jim,

Firstly, thanks for all you've done with MTJ. I love visiting this site and seeing something new and special. The Great Tickle Trap is always a pleasure to see.

I was hoping to see what releases will be coming before Christmas. I would love to know what treats are on route before I go home, as the internet is pretty bad at home. I'm really hoping for some Yoly or Secret Agent Sonya. The "No Words" comic was a bolt out of the blue and an amazing comic. (If you can, please thank Ozzy for me).

For now, thanks again for everything. A very Merry Christmas and a kick ass New Year.

Marvin

Hi Jim,

Firstly, thanks for all you've done with MTJ. I love visiting this site and seeing something new and special. The Great Tickle Trap is always a pleasure to see.

I was hoping to see what releases will be coming before Christmas. I would love to know what treats are on route before I go home, as the internet is pretty bad at home. I'm really hoping for some Yoly or Secret Agent Sonya. The "No Words" comic was a bolt out of the blue and an amazing comic. (If you can, please thank Ozzy for me).

For now, thanks again for everything. A very Merry Christmas and a kick ass New Year.

Marvin

Marvin,

Your welcome my friend and as always thank you for the very kind words.

I'm afraid Yoly, Secret Agent Sonya and Wildfire Hotcakes will have to wait until 2014. While, I can't reveal our next release... I can tell you that it will be our last release for 2013 and will be arriving early next week.

I can also reveal that you won't have to wait very long for our first release in 2014.... On January 1st we will have an exciting announcement to make as well as our very first release of the year!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I kinda like tuning in and BAM! Stuffs fer youz.

But implications are also fun to hear. I look forward to _____ later this week as I push the refresh button incessantly. As well as first of the year _______ to come. Beard-twirling worthy!

I look forward to _____ later this week as I push the refresh button incessantly. As well as first of the year _______ to come. Beard-twirling worthy!

Later this week just turned into early next week which is precisely why I tend to avoid official release date announcements! :banghead:

However... January 1st is still good to go! :fingerscrossed:

Jim
MTJpub.com

No worries, Jim! :D Patience for quality and surprises engaged.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back