• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A great Youtube find (M/F) Feet/Feather

sooo much potential! if only the tickler knew how to tickle, that COULD HAVE been the best clip made in a while!

No feather just fingers would have done the trick. Sometimes just going back to the basics is the best. :bowing:

I simply don't understand why some people find feathers so exiting ! I think it's obvious there're the least effective tool to tickle someones feet (or whatever part of body).I know from experience that even really ticklish people won't react in a notable way! Once again I have to keep my frustration and say to myself : If only he had used his fingers just once! :banghead:

Feathers have their place, but not the wispy kind used in this video. A stiff feather is good for those light "giggle" tickles, or in certain places, more extreme reactions.

I will admit, the first minute of this video, with the tool box, and the willingless of the lee (Annie, I assume), to sit and pose her feet, that was nice.

Someone should take this idea and run with it.

Wow, I met this actress in Chicago, a friend of mine was in a play and so was Annie. I remember her character had gone barefoot, she's a tall girl and I was guessing easily size 9 or 10 feet for her. She was very nice and a good actress in the couple of plays I had seen her in about 6 years ago, I always wondered if her feet were ticklish. She is very open-minded but she was friends with my friend and had I brought up some kind of tickling clip, I didn't want it to get back to our mutual friend.

So cool, it happened on it's own naturally! :xmas:

DK

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back