• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A HUGE, WELL DESERVED THANK YOU TO ALL HERE AT the TT!!

robace252

I can not, nor will I attempt to speak for everyone, but from myself.....

A big THANK YOU to all of you here at TT, I have some great friends here, and always make more when ever I venture this way. Your hospitality is truly appreciated by me. I will not apologize for anyone, but I will say it is in bad form when TT opens it doors a few choose to rattle it for nothing more than ambient noise.

I THANK YOU!! And you all know your more than welcome to visit the TMF anytime. And if not anyone else, you will always have a friend in me. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted the above in another thread but after posting it thought it warranted a seperate post all in itself.

I appreciate what both sites gives me and I find myself coming to the TT for solitude, quiet and to catch up with a few good friends that I have here that do not frequent the TMF as much as they do the TT.

You all prove what I always say, a common interest is great, but a community is even better.

Once again...THANKS and Kudos to every one of you.

You DO have my Heartfelt gratitiude and adoration.

-Rob

Last edited:
I like to think of myself as a member of both forums, if it's possible, but I'd still like to thank everyone here as well.

Thanks. I didn't do anything haha, but just saying thanks cus that was a nice thing to say, and I consider myself a TT member first.

Thanks Angel and Annie as well for the same reason.

Kewl, Rob. Whenever you open a door, a few rats get in...but a well-built house can handle it. :)

I'm still gonna pick on you about the taco thing, though...you know that don't you? ;)

:rolleyes Eh...you are all okay I guess

Just Kidding!!!

I joined Tickle Theater months before I joined TMF and definitely felt more welcome here at first than TMF, due to the size of TT probably. I like both forums, but I consider myself a Tickle Theaterian more than a Tickle Media Forumian :D!

Thanks to all the people here who are so welcoming, warm, and very kind :).

I've made a lot of great friends here and I hope to stay for a long time :D!

:wub, Lu-Lu ^.^

wow i'm gone for a few days and all this action...the TT is usually rather slow..nice to see you Rob...

I too wish to thank all my friends out there who I met since I joined this group. I too am a member of both but I am always on here more. Luv you guys! *sniff sniff!*

Especially Izzy, Bug, Hollywood, Arf, Bee, Viper, Maji (my first ever Cyber tickle lady!), Artwench, Charlee from T4T (love your work luv!), TFNC, Angel OD, and others! You guys are the greatest!

Ali was The Greatest! :)

But nice sentiment anyhoos. ;)

The difference between both is the people: some people only frequent TMF and some only frequent TT. That's why I got a membership @ TMF in the first place, to keep up with my friends who I don't see here, and the same with why I keep my TT membership.

Nothing wrong at all with having both, am I right? I have been noticing a fair amount more people from TMF getting "Dual Citizenship" in signing up here: it's really nice to see.

The difference between both is the people: some people only frequent TMF and some only frequent TT. That's why I got a membership @ TMF in the first place, to keep up with my friends who I don't see here, and the same with why I keep my TT membership.

Nothing wrong at all with having both, am I right? I have been noticing a fair amount more people from TMF getting "Dual Citizenship" in signing up here: it's really nice to see.

That's all well and good so long as we have finished work on the specially padded Interrogation Centers for those who've misplaced their passports. :poke1:

That's all well and good so long as we have finished work on the specially padded Interrogation Centers for those who've misplaced their passports. :poke1:

o o o o o that reminds me..i need to have my picture taken for my passport..can i still be interrogated..please????

o o o o o that reminds me..i need to have my picture taken for my passport..can i still be interrogated..please????

Right this way, Miss. Now, if you'll kindly place your wrists and head into our plush-lined pillory, I'll just perform a routine pat down for any unauthorized articles you might be carrying on board. :poke2:

Right this way, Miss. Now, if you'll kindly place your wrists and head into our plush-lined pillory, I'll just perform a routine pat down for any unauthorized articles you might be carrying on board. :poke2:

now be careful with those pats...i'm terribly sensitive ya know....and what would someone as innocent as me have on my body??? giggles..

now be careful with those pats...i'm terribly sensitive ya know....and what would someone as innocent as me have on my body??? giggles..

There's no need to make this any more difficult than it already is, miss. If you continue to resist I may be forced to fit you with our special devocalization device (holds up a typical pink ball gag in front if Isabeau's face) and move on to Interrogation Level Orange, which includes a full cavity check, among other indignities...

There's no need to make this any more difficult than it already is, miss. If you continue to resist I may be forced to fit you with our special devocalization device (holds up a typical pink ball gag in front if Isabeau's face) and move on to Interrogation Level Orange, which includes a full cavity check, among other indignities...

clamps mouth tightly shut...i pass on this interrogation...you never mentioned a cavity check...i've just been to the dentist...hehe...

clamps mouth tightly shut...i pass on this interrogation...you never mentioned a cavity check...i've just been to the dentist...hehe...

Izzy i wish i was your dentist i bet it would be fun to have you in the chair course i would be tickling you not looking at your teeth lol

Sidetracking notwithstanding ;) I think this was a good sentiment by Rob. People need to remember that there are not "two tickling communities". There is one, and it has several outlets. Not just two websites, but many ways to access it.

I'm reminded of a member who came here and made the sweeping announcement that TT was for "people who aren't allowed at tickling events" or some such. There are far more events than those sponsored by a certain website for its members. A statement like that not only makes people of TT feel as if they've been painted with the "not good enough for the best site" brush, but is wholly inaccurate.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've personally attended about 10 or 12 events in the last year or so...some BDSM events with quite a few tickling fetishists about and play to fulfill that available...and two of those events were actually for tickling fetishists. Funny thing...at both of those particular events, I could count on one hand the amount of people who'd even heard of the TMF or TT or TC. They were just people with a fetish who practice it.

Point is, not everything in the community or the fetish falls under the auspices of one or two websites (notice I didn't say "places", 'cuz that's just sad). The tickling community as a whole is a large thing (relatively to what is usually represented, that is), ONE thing...and we should all come to accept that it has many outlets...none better than the other, just differences in expression.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back