• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A kinda brick wall i have ran into...

shiftdown

TMF Expert
With the more people I talk to, I have found that less and less have even heard of full body massaging during a tickle session...this is saddening to me, cause I look at softer tickling and massages that last *if done right* 6-8 hours long. I say that cause I believe it brings the lee to a proper resolution of thier *her in my case* session and leaves me *the ler* on cloud nine, please tell me there are those of us here that do massages during sessions or at least receive full body massages during sessions

Side note, if you don't like to talk in open forums, feel free to PM me

I don't get what you are saying. During a tickle session there is also a lengthy message to lengthen the whole thing and make it all last longer?

Well, for one thing, not everyone likes massages. The important thing is to give
your 'lee aftercare, and aftercare comes in many, many forms.

I can't stand receiving massages, so yeah, I'm weird like that. Not good at giving massages. Running my hair through a woman's hair is my best when tickling but it's really all about tickling for me.

DK

After the original post I have got a 50/50 response I guess now, the next question is.....what other forms of aftercare can there be?

Orgasm? Rubbing? Holding a person? .....anything that doesn't cause them to spazz out.

Personally I mix everything in. None of my tickling is so intense someone truly needs aftercare but it sets the mood.

Duderino84, those are already implied. But I am glad to know that the more sensual types have tipped the scales now

It depends on the person. It could be anything that makes them happy. Here are
some examples that I see on a frequent basis:

Snuggling
Chocolate
Other food
Water
A favorite show
Being left alone
Hot bath

When you play with someone, ask them how they feel when it's over. Ask if they
feel like they need something to help them come back down from the endorphin
high. It may take some trial and error if they are new to playing.

I love it when my Sensei(boyfriend) holds me and tells me I did a good job. I also sometimes have to cry. Although too be honest I don't really sub drop that much anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back