• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lil game

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok guys and girls, I juz had a cool lil idea. I need some inspirations and so I thought that u all could help out a bit.

Juz imagine, u can have me for one night. Ok, no sex, but u can tie me up, tickle me, wherever and with whatever u want. So what would u do? Which scenario do u like? It's all up to you.

Xoxo

Hmmm, I would probably rent you out by the half hour-hour to local tickle friends. Make some dosh :D

Why not just sell her on the black market in general?

Ok guys and girls, I juz had a cool lil idea. I need some inspirations and so I thought that u all could help out a bit.

Juz imagine, u can have me for one night. Ok, no sex, but u can tie me up, tickle me, wherever and with whatever u want. So what would u do? Which scenario do u like? It's all up to you.

Xoxo

-- you tied up spread eagle... extremely light tickles with just my fingers til you least expect it, then intense tickle torture! Repeat!

I'd start with a dinner and maybe a drink or two & a movie, and ease into some unbound tickling...probably start at your feet (which I bet are amazing) and travel up your legs with quick, feathery strokes. Then I'd play with your sides and belly, have u hold your hands behind your head like you're doing situps. Then I'd probably wanna tie u up....

Dragon

I would make you give me the key to your home knowing that one day..within the next month....I was going to show up....possibly at night...of which you have dress in panties and a tank top each night.........on the 15th day of the month..I would show up.....with a few other girls.....enter your room silently while you were asleep........and softly so softly try to test where you were ticklish while you were sleeping..running my fingers along the bottoms of your feet......and then softly poking and tickling your ribs.....I would try to tease you as long as I can without waking you up.....but........when you did......you would be overpowered and tied up spread eagle to the bed........completely immobile......I would let you know that we're going to spend 30 minutes finding out every ticklish part of your body.....and all four of us would rotate....softly ticking you from the amrpits..ribs.....hips..thighs...feet...knees...a timer would be set as I would tell you this was your warm up.........only fingers would be used but you would see we hae a gym bag of goodies in the background.........

After the thirty minutes of testing, teasing, and verbally taunting you a bit........I would let you know the intense tickling is going to start....and we're going to play a game with you as the toy........and there will be a winner.........you would be blindfolded.....and a timer will start that goes for thirty minutes. I would introduce you to the three girls I brough along for your outing......and let them know each one of them is going to be in charge of a part of your bodies tickling. And you are going to decide which part received the most intense tickling. One girls gets your right foot and your knees..........one gets your left foot and your left knee......one girl getst to tickle your thighs, hips, and ribs.......and I get to lie down next to you.....whispering taunts into your ears..softly blowing into your ears......while I tickle your armpits.......I would only offer softer sensural tickles along with sensual carresses of your breast....the girls would go crazy all over you........the girls at your feet would get to use their nails, tongue, a high powered sonic care toothbrush, and brushes on your feeet........the girl on your middle body could use any as weell as her tongue and nibbling teeth......and I would only use my fingers...........the bell rings........at the end of 30 minutes.....you would select the girl whose intensity took you over the top...........she would be the winner...........

For five minutes her prize would be to use a hitachi vibrator to massage you........she spends a couple minutes on your shoulders....over your breasts.....all over your legs.........and then she spends the last couple minutes with it on high rubbing over your panties up and down......

to your surprise....the alarm rings again............and the other three of us gang tickle you intensely while the Hitachi continues to drive you crazy....we offer slight breaks..........she takes you over the top..........but then right at that point the tickling ambushes begin.............and this happens over and over.........

and since I can do whatever I want.........lol.......you are allowed to get revenge on each girl........one by one........and we do the same thing to each one of the three beautiful girls that I bring along..............everybody gets sent over the top and tickled after....many times....well except me.....since I get to map out the while scene.

I would make you give me the key to your home knowing that one day..within the next month....I was going to show up....possibly at night...of which you have dress in panties and a tank top each night.........on the 15th day of the month..I would show up.....with a few other girls.....enter your room silently while you were asleep........and softly so softly try to test where you were ticklish while you were sleeping..running my fingers along the bottoms of your feet......and then softly poking and tickling your ribs.....I would try to tease you as long as I can without waking you up.....but........when you did......you would be overpowered and tied up spread eagle to the bed........completely immobile......I would let you know that we're going to spend 30 minutes finding out every ticklish part of your body.....and all four of us would rotate....softly ticking you from the amrpits..ribs.....hips..thighs...feet...knees...a timer would be set as I would tell you this was your warm up.........only fingers would be used but you would see we hae a gym bag of goodies in the background.........

After the thirty minutes of testing, teasing, and verbally taunting you a bit........I would let you know the intense tickling is going to start....and we're going to play a game with you as the toy........and there will be a winner.........you would be blindfolded.....and a timer will start that goes for thirty minutes. I would introduce you to the three girls I brough along for your outing......and let them know each one of them is going to be in charge of a part of your bodies tickling. And you are going to decide which part received the most intense tickling. One girls gets your right foot and your knees..........one gets your left foot and your left knee......one girl getst to tickle your thighs, hips, and ribs.......and I get to lie down next to you.....whispering taunts into your ears..softly blowing into your ears......while I tickle your armpits.......I would only offer softer sensural tickles along with sensual carresses of your breast....the girls would go crazy all over you........the girls at your feet would get to use their nails, tongue, a high powered sonic care toothbrush, and brushes on your feeet........the girl on your middle body could use any as weell as her tongue and nibbling teeth......and I would only use my fingers...........the bell rings........at the end of 30 minutes.....you would select the girl whose intensity took you over the top...........she would be the winner...........

For five minutes her prize would be to use a hitachi vibrator to massage you........she spends a couple minutes on your shoulders....over your breasts.....all over your legs.........and then she spends the last couple minutes with it on high rubbing over your panties up and down......

to your surprise....the alarm rings again............and the other three of us gang tickle you intensely while the Hitachi continues to drive you crazy....we offer slight breaks..........she takes you over the top..........but then right at that point the tickling ambushes begin.............and this happens over and over.........

and since I can do whatever I want.........lol.......you are allowed to get revenge on each girl........one by one........and we do the same thing to each one of the three beautiful girls that I bring along..............everybody gets sent over the top and tickled after....many times....well except me.....since I get to map out the while scene.

holy shit...that was H O T HOT!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back