• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long evening (Multiple F/M)

TickleMeSoft

Aleks had heard from his mother's friend, Ivy, that a butler was needed for some kind of exclusive private party for women. The friend was one of the richest people in town, so it would be safe to assume the party would be lavish. He had read a message on his phone that only disclosed the location, time and dress code. He should wear a white collared shirt, black dress pants and a black bow tie. He was supposed to arrive at the address exactly at seven, because the party would start at eight. He tidied her long blonde hair, threw on his threads and called a cab.

He arrived in front of a tall apartment building and noticed the luxurious building rising high into the sky above. Resolutely, he entered and looked at the elevator buttons, pressing the button for the top floor. The elevator ride seemed to last forever, but finally the door opened to reveal a wonderful view over the city. On the top floor, he found Ivy's spacious apartment, which was elegantly decorated.

He stepped inside, where Ivy, the organizer of the party, was waiting. The woman approached Aleks with open arms and a big smile on her face. She was wearing a luxurious, champagne-colored evening gown made of chiffon fabric that swayed slightly as she moved. Her blonde hair waved softly and fell behind her shoulders. The brown eyes shone gently and she hugged Aleks.

"Hey! Thank you for coming on such short notice! I was afraid we wouldn’t get a butler at all," Ivy thanked.

"The joy is all on my side", Aleks answered with a smile.

Ivy led Aleks to the kitchen, where the butlers' equipment was waiting.

"Here is a tray with which you’ll serve drinks to guests. When you see an empty glass, you ask if they’d like it refilled. Pretty simple, right? Yes, I’m sure a smart man like you will understand", Ivy winked.

Aleks nodded.

"Fill some of the glasses already. The guests are coming soon. You can stand there in the hall with the tray in your hand," Ivy urged.

Aleks went to wait in the hall. Soon they would arrive. Did he look presentable? Was the hair okay? Eh, it wouldn't matter anymore. He would just have to push through. The pay for this service was also worth it. The sounds of several high-heeled steps could be heard approaching the door to the party space. They were here.

The guests arrived at the party one after the other, each in their own style. The first to step in was the elegantly dressed Elisa, wearing a lacy dark evening dress and high heels. Her hair was pulled up into a neat bun, and a golden necklace sparkled around her neck.

Sofia arrived next, wearing an elegant black dress that accentuated her slim figure. Her dark brown hair fell in waves over her shoulders and she carried her soft fur coat proudly. Sofia put it on the coat rack.

The next guest, Anne, was dressed in a classic black cocktail dress. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, and around her neck was a silver necklace that sparkled as it reflected the light. Her face was covered with sophisticated makeup that accentuated her beautiful features.

Laura walked in wearing a trendy white pantsuit with sparkly details on the top. She had dark hair that was worn in a wavy, curly bun over her shoulders. On her arm was an elaborate bracelet that completed her elegant look.

These women were joined by others, all dressed in style and ready to enjoy the evening. Aleks greeted each guest politely and offered them drinks, smiling kindly at their compliments. He placed more drinks on his tray and began to circulate among the guests.

Aleks stood near the living room for a while when he noticed Anne approaching. He didn't have anything to drink in her hand, so Aleks quickly grabbed the tray and handed her a glass of champagne. Anne thanked with a smile and raised her glass gratefully.

"Thank you," she said, taking a sip of her drink.

Surprisingly, Anne reached out and tickled Aleks’s side for a moment. Aleks flinched and almost spilled his drinks. Anne looked behind her with a wink and a sly smile to herself. She walked back into the living room to sit with the other guests. Aleks watched as Anne started talking to her friends. They kept glancing at Aleks and started smiling with each other. Anne was talking, staring at Aleks and he saw how Anne started to wiggle her fingers in the air. Aleks blushed.

Suddenly Ivy appeared next to Aleks.

"Elisa's glass looks empty. Go and ask if she’d want more", Ivy ordered.

Aleks hesitated, but he didn't want to disobey the organizer's order. He dragged himself to Elisa.

"Would you like more to drink?" Aleks asked.

"Yes, thank you", Elisa smiled.

Aleks started pouring champagne into Elisa's glass until Sofia reached and tickled his hip with one of her hands. Aleks twitched and poured the champagne directly onto Elisa's lap. Elisa looked down and saw the fluid running down her dress. She looked up at Aleks and her expression turned to a face of disappointment.

Aleks felt a blush rising on his face and hastily tried to explain. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Elisa had already turned away from him and hastily left the room, muttering something to herself. I hope it wouldn't leave a bad mark, considering that the dress was dark.

Aleks stood there, confused and embarrassed for his clumsy behavior. He turned to look at the surrounding guests who were just giggling among themselves. He left the living room humiliated. He would surely hear about this later on.

Aleks had gone elsewhere for a while when he returned to the living room. Some of the guests had gone somewhere.

"Probably smoking on the balcony", Aleks thought to himself.

Laura soon appeared from the hall.

“Hello, butler. I want to discuss something with you. Will you come with me for a moment?” Laura asked.

"Okay", Aleks answered.

The young man followed the brunette in white. It looked like he was being led into the bedroom. After entering behind Laura, the door was slammed shut. Aleks was startled and turned to look. Anne, Elisa and Sofia were standing next to the door.

"Hello there, clumsy," Anne said.

"H-how can I help you?" Aleks asked.

"We don’t need much help with anything, actually. We just don't like it when people pour drinks on expensive suits", Elisa answered.

Aleks glanced at Elisa's dress, and there was no stain anywhere to be seen.

“B-but it was a total accident. I didn't mean it...", Aleks stammered.

"Blah blah blah", Sofia interrupted and pushed Aleks onto the bed.

The women attacked Aleks and tied him by the limbs to the legs of the bed in a spread eagle position. They opened his shirt, pulled down his pants and removed his shoes and socks.

"We found... a way to punish you", Anne smiled.

Elisa and Laura settled down next to Aleks's bare feet. Sofia sat on Aleks’s’ waist, head towards the feet. Anne sat next to Aleks on the bed. Aleks tried to get free, but to no avail. Soon he felt 40 nails skittering all over his body.

Aleks felt panic take over his mind as he tried desperately to get out of the situation. But with Elisa and Laura holding his feet in place and Sofia sitting on top of him, he was completely helpless. Anne sat next to him, smiling slyly.

Elisa and Laura hit their fingers on Aleks's swaying feet. Sofia started looking for tickle spots on his thighs. Anni hit the safest place and started tickling Aleks’s sides with lightning speed. They had been proven to be extremely ticklish.

Aleks tried in vain to pull away, but soon he felt the fingertips tingling along his bare skin even stronger. The tickling felt unbearable and he tried his best to hold back his laughter, but it was impossible.

The guests around laughed loudly as Aleks tried in vain to defend himself from the tickling attack. His resistance was futile, however, and he soon gave in to the spurts that filled the room with desperate and ticklish laughter.

Aleks could hear every tickle tease on earth:

"Poor you."

"Tickle tickle tickle!"

"We will not stop!"

"How much does it tickle?"

“Coochie coochie coo!”

It was hell. Tears began to form in Aleks’s eyes until the women stopped. Aleks took a deep breath. Finally it was over.

"Swap places!" Anne commanded.

Elisa moved to sit on top of Aleks, Sofia moved to sit next to him, Anne took the right foot and Laura moved to the left. And so Elisa, Sofia, Anni and Laura simultaneously started to tickle Aleks on different spots of his body again. Aleks tried to keep his voice under control, but soon he burst out laughing when the tickling was so strong and unbearable.

The guests around laughed as their tickling operation continued. Aleks couldn't help but laugh along and surrender to the situation. The women had decided that Aleks would be tickled, and he had no say in the matter. Maybe this wasn't about the spilled drink anymore. The guests just wanted an excuse to tickle the innocent young butler to death.

Aleks’s body was as if struck by lightning. The incessant tickling torture of the eight hands felt like a million electric shocks had circulated around the body. The bedclothes under Aleks started to get damp from the sweat caused by all the wrangling. Aleks’s lungs and lower abdomen started to ache. He had been laughing non-stop for dozens of minutes.

Fingers roamed Aleks’s ticklish armpits, causing desperate begging. The nails grazed the delicate soles of the toes. The circumferences of the thighs were thoroughly explored, looking for the most sensitive point to use in Aleks’s tickling treatment.

Laura stood up and Anne took charge of tickling both of his feet. Laura started looking around the room for something, but Aleks didn't notice what. Besides, he was too busy being tickled to pay attention to anything.

Laura peddled the bedside table and wardrobes. Soon she was back next to his feet and started handing out things to the women. Aleks couldn't see anything because Sofia had slipped a sleep mask over him.

A hairbrush started to run along Aleks’s left foot, which made Aleks gasp for a moment. The sheets clung to his sweaty back as he lunged up from the surprisingly strong tickle.

Something rough but soft began to caress the toes of his right foot. It felt like a paint brush. It moved lightly between the toes and sometimes flicked the ends of the toes. Aleks couldn't help but laugh as the tickling sensation made his legs tremble and he tried in vain to pull his feet away.

Fingers were still tickling Aleks's upper body, but it felt different. As if someone had put satin gloves on their hands. Thanks to the material, the fingers slid nimbly, tickling Aleks even more. He felt velvety fingers running up his arms to his armpits and down his sides. From the sides they slowly rose again to the armpits and the cycle continued.

Aleks felt a wide, airy and soft tickle directed at his crotch: a feather duster. It tickled, but it felt wonderful. Aleks’s cock slowly began to grow in size. The soft tickling brought pleasure to him, but the waiter's mind was like a hurricane. His head was going crazy with torture and ecstasy.

“NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALREADY! I CAN NOT TAKE IT! HNNGH! HNNNGH!” Aleks begged, trying to fight the avalanche of terrible tickling.

Horror took over Aleks's mind as the women took turns one after another. Each new pair of hands brought with it a new sensation that was as unbearable as the last. His body was completely helpless and every movement he had to try was painfully difficult.

Elisa, Laura, Sofia and Anne laughed happily as they continued to torture Aleks. They had devilish grins on their faces and were clearly enjoying seeing Aleks suffer.

Aleks desperately tried to beg for mercy, but his pleas were drowned out by laughter and tickling. His body writhed in pain, and he felt tears burning his eyes. He was completely powerless, and each new touch felt more ticklish than the last.

After the dusting, Aleks's throbbing cock was ready to explode. He had been tickled and teased. Sofia's gloved fingers wrapped around his pulsating member gently. The wrist moved up and down, bringing Aleks closer to orgasm every moment. The tickling never stopped at any moment, though. Laura, Anne and Elisa continued to work their magic on Aleks's sensitive body. Sofia began to gently tickle Aleks's balls with her fingers, which made him moan loudly.

Aleks let out a loud yelp. His whole body tingled and trembled. The ticklers stopped and let Aleks collect himself. He felt his body getting cooler and the sheets were drenched in cold sweat. Ivy opened the door suddenly.

"What the hell is going on here? Everyone, get out!” She shouted.

The women moved into the hall and Aleks heard the front door open.

"How dare you? Don't you have any respect for me? I don’t want to see you here ever again!” Ivy announced.

The women went out and Ivy returned to the bedroom, where the beaten-looking young butler was still lying. Ivy looked around the room, seeing what kind of mess the guests had caused. She sat down next to Aleks. She looked down, disappointed by herself as well. She turned her eyes to look at the bound Aleks, who was still slightly shaking in place. Aleks's gaze was pleading. He just wanted out.

Ivy glanced at the still bound, tortured feet. A small grin crept onto her face as she reached up to tickle the helpless toes. This was going to be a long evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd really appreciate your feedback so I can keep evolving as a writer so that I may provide even sexier tickle tales for you to enjoy.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back