• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Night for Jess - Part 1

njdondude

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, this is my first story that i put down on print. hope everyone enjoys.

Jess did not have a steady boyfriend, she had one bad relationship after another.
She was never able to stay with a guy for more than a couple of months.
She was an attractive, late twenties ,petite woman with a secret desire to be tied up and tickled mercilessly to the point of insanity and beyond.
She never shared this with anyone before, not even her best friend Cara. Jess’s feeling for tickling has been with her for as long as she can remember, and in her eyes, if she told someone that didn’t understand about her tickling fetish she would be looked at as if she was a freak.
Jess knows that she is extremely ticklish on practically every inch of her body and fantasized about being kidnapped and stretched out, and tied down on a bed and slowly driven to the edge of insanity.
Never meeting the right guy to share in her passion she turned to her computer as a sort of therapy, keeping a daily log of her daydreams and thoughts. All her wildest wishes and fears, down to every last detail, nothing left unsaid.
A new club open in town. Jess had a few close friends that she hung out with. Cara wanted to pick up Jess at her apartment and meet up with their friends and the club.
The place was packed, music was loud and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Jess was not a big drinker and because of her size got hammered on only a few drinks’ one or two was all she needed to loosen up and become giddy.
All of Jess’s friends started mingling in no time. She already finished her second drink and headed to the bar for a third. The crowd was pack tight so she made her way to an opening at the end of the bar. Felling a little light headed she tripped and knocked into the back of some guy and she backed into a decorative vise on the bar. The guy’s quick grab stopped the vise from breaking. Inside the vise was filled with assorted feathers. The guy grabbed the feathers that fell over and started placing them back in the vise.
Jess was normally a shy person but by this point the alcohol helped her to test the waters and throw out a comment or two.” Your my hero. You saved me from embarrassment, in front of all these people. So........ I guess you can use those feathers to tickle me, if you would like.” Jess fired out the first thing that came to her mind, the thoughts were dancing in her head that the guy was going to look at her funny. Instead the guy’s eyes opened wide and looked interested. “ You know you wouldn’t stand a chance with me
, I have a major tickling fetish and I bet I can have you screaming for mercy in no time” the guys hinted. “Seems I got your attention, you like what your hearing.”
Jess was sparked by the guy’s comments and started to open up. The liquid courage that she was drinking allowed her to hint at things she liked about and dreamed about. The guy was all ears and gave Jess his full attention.
The two went back and forth with stories and fantasies about tickling, getting into details about Jess passion for, to be kidnapped and tied to her bed , blindfolded and tickle tortured to insanity.
Jess’s words were coming out ever so freely that she slipped out a hint that sometimes when she had a few drinks in her that she forgets to lock her apartment door and that her landlord did not live in the apartment next to her’s, it was empty. If an intruder was to come in and see her sleeping soundly he would have no problem tying her up and tickling her with no means of her stopping him. The cares for help would be unheard. She would be a prisoner, with the intruder in total control.
Just then Cara waved from across the room. “I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere” Jess said. The guy said “I’ll be right here”.
“Jess , everyone wants to go, we’ve been here for hours. I’ll give you a lift home.” Jess was disappointed but know she needed to live with Cara. “Give me a second, I want to guy this guy my number, I don’t even know his name.” Jess looked around and can’t find the guy anywhere. She felt upset that she finally found a guy with like interests, and didn’t even get his name. She was so into the idea that some one was so interested in their tickling fetish that they didn’t even bother to introduce themselves.
Saying their good byes’, Cara drove jess back to her apartment. Chatting about their encounters Jess told little about what was so interesting about the guy she meet. “I didn’t even get his name, maybe we’ll up again at the club.” Jess said hopingly.
Cara dropped Jess in front of her place and waited till Jess went inside. Jess unlocked the door, turn and waved at Cara that she was ok.
Jess was so tired that she turned on her computer but didn’t even bother to write anything down. She stripped down to just her panties and crashed on her bed face up, thinking of the nights events. She will probably will nod out dreaming of the mystery guy she met.
While Cara drove Jess back to her apartment, she was unaware that she was followed by a car. That car pulled up in front of Jess’s place after Cara drove away. It was him, the mystery guy sitting in his car remembering all the thoughts that Jess spilled out.
He sat in car for about an hour, waiting to see if he can see any movement in the apartment. He finally got up enough nerve to get out of his car. He slowly approached Jess’s door , looked in and decided to turn the door knob. Just what Jess said she didn’t lock her door.
He was now inside of Jess place, looking around for any movement. He came up to Jess’s bed room, and stopped and stared at her body, laying there, sound asleep. He walked over to Jess’s computer by her desk, looking through the things she wrote. Understanding her desires he turned back to the bed , gazing at her body he began to see if she was fully asleep.
He gingerly positioned her arms and legs, preparing her for restraining. He kneeled down to the floor and opened the bag that he brought inside. Out came an assortment of ropes. He took a piece and wrapped it around her wrists, checking if he’s light touches would awake her, she seemed to be in a deep sleep. He pulled her arms so that they were stretched out and her rib cage showed all the fine lines of her naked torso and tied the ends of the rope to the headboard. With to more pieces he wrapped the ends around her elbows, pulling them with a little tension to restrict the movement of her arms.
Working back to the bottom of the bed he pulled two more lengths of rope, one for around the base of her knees, just above the calf, the other for around her ankles. Tugging on the rope he pulled her legs tight and tied off the ends to the footboard. Jess didn’t flinch a mussel, She was a heavy sleeper and made has handy work easy to do. One last tie, in his bag he had a long shoelace. Taking one of the ends he wrapped the big toes together and pulled back her soles to exposes the soft skin under her toes, taking the other end back to the bonds at her knees.
One last thing will make the process complete, he pulled out a blind fold and placed it around Jess’s eyes.
He stood back for a minute and marveled at such a beautiful site. Now his fingers will try to awake Jess.
Starting on her feet he made small, light circles up and down her soles. Using the tips of he’s fingers he touched the soft skin around her toes. Little Goosebumps started forming on her smooth skin, and his hands traveled to the fronts of her feet.
Jess showed signs of awakening, small mussel jerks and body movement began. In am instant she abruptly came to life whaling a loud laugh. She realized this was not a dream she began to frantically fought at her bonds. She was unable to get away from the torturous tickle that she felt at her feet. Panic set in to her head, what she wanted all her life was really happening and there was no way she could stop the relentless attacks that she was enduring. Shock waves tingling up and down her body, gasping for air, she broke out in a silent laugh.
It was just a few minutes but already she couldn’t take any more, she was unable to say a word, struggling for air and laughing was the only thing she could do. The tickler was so sadistic not letting her up for air, she was at his mercy and she was in for a wild ride, it was going to be a long night.

thanks music, working on it. I hope to have it out soon. glad you enjoyed it.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back