• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 6

bktick

TMF Novice
Mr Michaels experience gets even more unbearable...

After what seemed to be a never ending dose of excruciating tickle torture, the fingernail assault finally stopped…. Had I reached my first break? There was no way to be sure, since the blindfold kept me from being able to view the clock. But after several minutes, I felt the earplugs come out my ears…then my gag was removed. You are not to attempt to speak unless you are directly asked a question, do you understand? Nurse Natalia asked. I nodded my head yes, knowing full well the predicament I was in. At this she removed my blindfold, and wiped the sweat off my face. I found myself gazing around the room, to see who my other tormentor was, but only Nurse Natalia remained with me. Was that the most challenging session so far Mr Michaels? she asked. Again I nodded my head yes. I thought it would be she said…until your next one of course… she said with a most evil wink….a gesture that caused my lower lip to quiver and a tear to stream down my face…..Oh honey, said Nurse Natalia wiping the tear away, you will get thru this…I promise you…and one day you will look back and be glad I took such care in trying to cure you of your problem. With that she gave me my regular nutrition shake/muscle relaxer, allowed me to relieve myself, then attached the penis pump to my shaft. I want 2 orgasms out of you honey. We will commence your next session of treatment after you are properly drained and prepared. In case you are wondering, my assistant will again join me for your 2 remaining sessions today. It is necessary that you are treated with a constant increase in stimulation…it may seem extreme now, but this is the only way I feel confident that you can be properly cured. And since each session will get progressively more unbearable Mr Michaels, you will be able to look back and realize that earlier sessions were not as horrible as I could have made them, but were merely sessions intended to gradually increase your threshold of nerve ending over- stimulation. We will also alter your body position for your next session. You will be held upright so we can explore untouched, hopefully more sensitive areas of your body. For the evening session, the most sensitive 5 parts of your body, as evidenced by today’s 2 earlier sessions, will be the targets of our administrations. Ok Mr Michaels, I am leaving the room for 15 minutes…remember 2 orgasms is what I require from you before your next session begins….

True to her word, Nurse Natalia returned 15 minutes later, this time holding what appeared to be a few leather straps in her hand. How many times have you cum sweetie she asked? I lipped the number one, which she understood, then told me I needed to give her one more. With that she adjusted the vibrating pattern of the pump, and I soon shot a 2nd hurtful, and humiliating load. Good she said, and as she wiped me clean, she finished telling me her plans for the 2nd session. After you are fully prepared, we will hoist you upward, so you will be vertical for the next session. My assistant will be bringing a bench back with her, that you will be moved onto. Your arms will be secured to a bar connected to an electric ceiling hoist. You will be required to kneel on the bench, where there will be a divider slightly spreading your legs, and your feet will be soles up behind you. You will have restraints attached to hold you firmly in place. You will not have any deliberate problems remaining still due to the muscle relaxer of course, but because of your upright position, we have to be sure no body part falls out of place. We need to be sure you are completely immobile, so we can have complete confidence when treating your sensitive regions without the possibility of distraction. We need to make the most of our several days here together.

You are allowed to ask me one question right now Mr Michaels, as long as it does not involve a request to discontinue treatment, or an inquiry about my assistant. Again I became deflated at this…how did she know I wanted to ask her those things??? Well honey she asked? I just lay there and pathetically whispered if she was mad at me? No sweetie…I’m not mad at you at all she said…In fact I’m doing all this because you need it. When everything is all said and done…you will understand…

At that Nurse Natalia grabbed her implements from the table. She placed the ball gag in my mouth, and then she put a breathing strip over my nose…this should help you breath better during your session…I noticed you were fading out toward the end of your last session, and I need you completely alert…otherwise we are doing all this for nothing. She then put on the blindfold and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. Sorry you don’t get to witness this honey…I will have the tapes on file though, so you can always view them later if you wish. That reminds me…I need to put in a new tape for the next group of sessions. I heard her making the tape exchange and then she walked out, then back into the room. I felt the earplugs go into my ears, and at that point I felt my eyes tearing under the blindfold. How did I ever get into this predicament? This can’t be legal I thought…I can’t be the only person she did this to, could I???

After several minutes I felt 2 sets of hands lean me up and maneuver me onto my knees and down onto a kneeling bench…I felt straps go around my wrists, and then I felt my arms being mechanically pulled up towards the ceiling. I then felt straps secured right below my knees to keep me attached to the bench…and then I felt my ankles being tightly secured to the end of the bench…for good measure I guess. There I hang…pathetically and helplessly…at the utter mercy of these 2 torturers. This was no longer treatment …this was diabolical and cruel tickle torture…administered to someone they know is horribly sensitive to tickling… more than anyone could imagine…possibly even more than they knew…

Several minutes later I felt my newest nightmare begin. Light fingernail touches on both of my feet, along with light spidery tickles on my belly, on either side of my navel. This light touch was perhaps the cruelest of all…normally my body would involuntarily spasm, to protect itself…but under the influence of Nurses muscle relaxer, my body remained helpless, even the most basic human reaction was rendered impossible for me. The light nails on my soles turned into deliberate scraping down my feet…from my toes all the way down to my heals. The hands on my belly now grabbed a little harder, squeezing above my hipbones and working their way up to and in between each of my tender ribs. I felt fluttering and torturous nails find a new spot on my body…along my sides, and slightly toward my back. If I could scream at that point I would have. Whoever it was who was tickle torturing me there knew that she had found a new and delicate spot…as hands lingered there for what felt like an hour. As if this wasn’t horrible enough, I now felt moistened fingernails sliding in between each of my toes. And then without warning, I felt 2 sets of nails scraping the hollows of my pits!!! OMG! This along with the fingers between my toes was too much! I began to sob…and sob uncontrollably. My eyes burned because of the buildup of tears under my blindfold, and I also started to slobber thru my gag….This had to look as pathetic as it felt…and Nurse Natalia was taping this?? I would have rather died that have ANYONE ever see this….actually at that moment I would have rather begged these women for death than have to endure any more of this agony……………

At some point I felt the sensations ease….was it time for my break I thought??? There was no way for me to see what time it was. Then I felt something like I never felt before…and I knew these 2 cruel nurses gave me a slight respite, only to make this newest sensation the most shocking and unbearable yet!!!! I felt 2 clawed hands spider tickling my sides, along with a wet tongue diving in and out of my navel! Holy shit!!! This tickled like hell…and I then felt my big toe swallowed into a wet tunnel, complete with a lapping tongue and devilishly scraping teeth. I swear I could not process this sensation overload…this was too much!!! My toe was being devoured, with wet and sharp abandon, and I felt tickling fingers on my other foot as well. And my poor navel…My navel was being raped!!! Not only by a wet tongue but also by sharp teeth that were nibbling the upper rim! I felt a hand slide around my back to ensure I couldn’t pull away from this torment…not that I could have anyway, but it made me feel so much more defeated and helpless…and the free hand was lightly tickling up and down my sides…and along my belly. This went on as every last one my of sensitive toes was swallowed ,devoured, and tortured beyond its limits.

At some point, well beyond my threshold of comprehension, I noticed the tickling (or treatment as this sadistic Nurse called it) stopped…. I then felt the plugs come out, followed by my gag, and then blindfold. I don’t know if in these moments I felt relief or even greater humiliation…Yes at the moment I wasn’t being tortured out of my mind, but on the other hand…I was forced to stare into my cruel torturers eyes…and seeing her gaze upon me was more frightening than I can even describe…. This woman could keep me here forever if she wanted to… Wow sweetie! You really endured a lot during that session didn’t you? I haven’t seen you drool like that before…and your poor eyes must be so dry after all those tears. It does tell me you are trying…and that is all I can ask of you sweetie. No doubt you are glad you have that session behind you…but as we both know, your next session must be even more challenging if we are to stay on pace to release you.

My assistant had a really good idea which I am going to implement this evening. You will be placed back on the table, but you will be strapped down. Since your muscle relaxer will wear off soon, this will be a true test to see whether or not you can better endure our ministrations without struggling, or worse, trying to escape the sensations. This will be your greatest opportunity to prove to me that I wont need to keep you here for a forth day Mr Michaels. If I were you, I would gather all of the willpower and strength you have and use it for your next session. Following this evenings session I will make my decision on your release date. Do you understand sweetie? I nodded my head….totally a slave to this woman’s every wish and command… Nurse Natalia then wiped me clean, allowed me to relieve myself, and fed me my protein drink. She then also administered some routine doctors office checks. Measuring my blood pressure, heart rate, and also instructing me to breath deeply. I think you have just enough in you to endure the final session she said with a knowing smirk. At this point she made fresh markings on my most sensitive body parts. This time she marked them… 1 thru five. My sides received mirror 5’s My pits received mirror 4’s . My soles received 3’s… in between my toes had #2 markings…and the dreaded 1 spot was saved for my embarrassingly ticklish bellybutton. She smiled as she made this marking. I never knew a bellybutton could be this sensitive she laughed…I will be sure to treat this with a few special, surprise implements tonight…… I found myself utter the word PLEASE….. With that she fastened the gag back into my mouth. Better do this before you say something you may regret honey….After I was fully robbed of all senses I waited….Within minutes I was being guided back onto the table. This time after I was spread eagle, I felt straps, no fewer than a dozen in all, pull me tightly in place… a place that would not allow me an inch of freedom I’m sure…Just before the strap across my chest was pulled tight, I felt the small pillow placed under my back… No doubt Nurse Natalia wanted my navel completely vulnerable and immobile so it could fully endure her wild torment….. ..

Hope you liked! More twists and turns to come~

Hi your story is great. Just a quick suggestion (hope you don't mind). What if since this day the tickling is increasing, when the nurse gives him the sleeping aid, she keeps tickling until he passes out. I don't remember that scenario in other story (I remember people been tickled until they pass out but mainly because of the tickling). Is like he is forced to woke being tickled and he is forced to sleep in the same way. Just a suggestion (I am using it in a story that I am writing, btw).
Any way, great story

Wonderful story! :couch:
I hope Nurse Natalia finds reason to keep him longer. :devil:

loved this story soo far hope to see another part ^-^

sorry for the wait... should have within a couple days : -)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back