• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Time Ago.

Easirider

More years ago than I want to remember, when I was in my mid-teens, I arranged to meet up with a friend (I’ll call him John) at a mutual friends (I’ll call him Dave) house. We were all a similar age, Dave had a brother who was a year or two younger than us, and an elder sister (I’ll call her Marilyn) who was two or three years older than us, she was about 5ft 6inches tall, slightly overweight but still with curves in all the right places. When I arrived, Dave’s mum Mrs C answered the door and took me through to the lounge (they lived in a flat, so everything was on one level) where John was already sitting, she bid me to sit down as Dave was still getting ready, Marilyn was on her knees cleaning out the coal fire ready to be re-lit (she was wearing a blouse, skirt, tights, slippers and an apron). As I was walking through to the lounge I could hear raised, but friendly banter between Dave and his sister, she was criticizing about his dress sense, as usual.
Within about five minutes of my sitting down, Marilyn had finished cleaning out and re-lighting the fire and had gone into the kitchen to wash her hands still continuing with the banter. As she started to come back into the lounge she started saying something to Dave as she passed him, to which, he started to get up off the chair very quickly in reaction to what she said, realising her brother was now after her she very quickly tried to escape to her room, unfortunately, she couldn’t shut the door quick enough to prevent Dave getting in. Both John and I are still in the lounge talking to Mrs C when we heard Dave calling for his younger brother to help. The next thing we could hear was the sound of laughter and screams, Mrs C left us in the lounge to go and investigate the noise muttering “there at it again” as she left. She returns within a minute beckoning us to come with her to see what’s happening still with the sound of screams & loud laughter filling our ears as we get nearer to Marilyn’s room.
Mrs C went in first, followed by John and myself, Mrs C just stood and started to laugh, John and I just looked at each other at what we saw, Marilyn was laying on her bed on her back, Dave was sitting astride her hips facing her head with his younger brother laying across her arms above her head, he was tickling the crap out of her armpits or waist, there was nothing she could do other than laugh hysterically and try to dislodge him with her knees whilst doing so. Both John and I were both chuckling at what we were witnessing, Mrs C was laughing quite heartily by now, not that you would have heard us with the loud laughter coming from Marilyn. Mrs C then told us to sit astride Marilyn’s legs to really pin her down, she then pulled off Marilyn’s slippers as we started to position ourselves, John and myself shoulder to shoulder, each with a slipper less stocking covered foot between our legs rendering both her legs immobile, Dave sitting on her hips tickling her waist whilst his younger brother was still pinning her arms down above her head whilst paying lots of attention to her armpits.
Marilyn must have been tickled hard without any let up for about 5-6 minutes by now, Mrs C prodded John in the shoulder and asked what we were waiting for. John looked at me, we both looked at Mrs C and then just “dug in”, the feeling of an immobilised nylon foot trying to thrash around away from my fingers, what a sensation, it still gives me a hard on to think about it. I wouldn’t have thought it possible but Marilyn’s screams of laughter got louder, there was nothing she could do, completely held down from head to foot, totally immobilised, having the crap tickled out of her in nearly all of the ticklish spots at once. Her mum just stood and watched us enjoy ourselves for a good 10-12 minutes, laughing as she did so, eventually making us stop, Marilyn’s laughter was almost inaudible by now, she had been laughing hard for about 20-25 minutes by now.
We all got off but she just laid there, still laughing, as though she was still pinned down and being tickled. We all went into the lounge leaving her there, she came out after about 15 minutes, was she in a state, talk about dragged through a hedge backwards, could hardly talk, more like croaked, giving each of us dagger looks, threatening revenge. Sadly it was an experience never repeated with Marilyn, maybe she just learned her lesson, but did we enjoy ourselves at her expense, did we ever.

Last edited:
It took a little doing for me to keep all the names straight, but it was worth it. Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

In a galaxy far, far away

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you sir, and contrary to what Heimlick thinks, I can assure you it's all true.

Thanks for sharing, mate, very enjoyable. Nylon tickling rules! Even though it was a few years ago now, do you remember what colour her tights were?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back