• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Loss in lite's Family...

I'm very sorry about lite's mother passing away. My thoughts, prayers, and sympathies are with lite and the family.

So very sorry to hear this, R. Give your lovely bride a big hug for me. :(

I'm sorry to hear that Kwil. Please give my sympathies to Lite.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please give her my condolences - and a big hug for the both of you.

my condolences to you and Lites family my friend. my thoughts and prayers are with you two.

I am very sorry to hear of Lite's loss. You both have my sympathy and condolences.

My condolences to Lite and the family for the loss.

She got 12 more years than I and my family did (my mom was 68)....and I feel grateful she got more time with her mom than that because 68 is way too young to go IMHO!

I wish her well and bid peace and comfort to her spirit during this trying time in her life.

Very sorry for your family's loss , kwildoctr. Sincerest condolences to yourself & lite.

The death of somebody you care about is always hard to deal with.

Sorry for your recent loss.

Ah Jesus Lite, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at finding the right words to say for these sorts of things, and if I try, I'll likely say something stupid or offensive so all I can do is offer my condolences along with everybody else.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back