• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Male 'Lee in the Land of NEST: A Fable

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
ONCE UPON a time there was this extremely haughty naughty male who, though he loved to tickle hapless females, was also extremely ticklish himself (dare I say borderline masochistically ticklish?)
He had only been ruthlessly tickled by females a few times--one used her bare toes to tickle him, causing twice the frustration since he also had a foot fetish!
But the "worst" tickling he ever experienced was from a gay male who said he just had to tickle the poor haughty naughty male 'lee because he was "so cute." (His words). Once the gay 'ler had the poor 'lee in his evil clutches he tickled him senseless.
It was the most outrageous tickling he'd ever experienced.
Which made the haughty naughty male 'lee wonder as he prepared for his journey to the land of NEST:
Were there many "evil" female 'lers lurking in those woods--and just how afraid of them should he be????

A Female Lee in the land of this thread.. Non-Fiction.

Once upon a time this extremely odd broad went 'a wandering into tickle Discussion and saw a thread title that caught her eye.. She then proceeded to enter said thread and stare at it in disbelief and wonder where the hell the inspiration for thread came from.

She then posted and ran screaming into the afternoon.

THE END!

:D

Female switch here ('tis true!).

Nothing to fear from this lady; I'm not at all evil. :angel:

Once upon a time this extremely odd broad went 'a wandering into tickle Discussion and saw a thread title that caught her eye.. She then proceeded to enter said thread and stare at it in disbelief and wonder where the hell the inspiration for thread came from.

She then posted and ran screaming into the afternoon.

THE END!

:D

Didn't mean to freak you out. Just bored and wanted to have a little fun.
Looking forward to meeting you all. (And no, I don't talk like a fable writer in real life!)

There's nothing to fear at NEST where all playing is consensual. :D

Hmmm,
everyone seems to be thinking I'm really fearful. I didn't mean that I'm actually afraid of female 'lers. I'm looking forward to meeting some.
I was hoping my little fable would, in a humorous way, catch the attention of female 'lers.
Perhaps I should just stick to writing screenplays.

Or write an FF+/m kidnapping scenario and sent it as your response to the NEST kidnapping inquiry. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back