• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Million Ways to Die in the West (F/m)

Count Zeppelin

There IS some tickling in this film, only it wasn't included in the theatrical release. You can only see it on Blu-Ray by selecting the "unrated version" containing additional footage. The scene (at the 30:57 mark) is F/m where Seth MacFarlane is briefly tickled by actress Allyn Rachel (listed as "Wild Woman" in the cast credits) while they're making out on the front porch of his parents' house. She first bites his tongue while kissing him, then slaps him several times. When MacFarlane protests, she says, "Oh come on, don't be a pussy!" Then she flashes a wicked grin and says, "Oh, are you ticklish?" and starts frisking his sides. As he squirms, Rachel says gleefully, "Oh, you are, you are!", at which point MacFarlane accidentally kicks over a nearby oil lamp and sets fire to the porch. The entire scene clocks in at about 30 seconds with only three or four seconds of actual tickling. Still, it's nifty and unexpected. I looked over the extras included on the disc (gag reel and deleted/extended scenes) in the hopes there might be more but there isn't. Too bad!

Oh my fucking god. This is gold. Seth MacFarlane has my favorite, sexiest voice and laugh ever! I fantasize about tickling him so much. Thank you for this!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back