• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Missed Opportunity?

ChristyL

TMF Poster
This is my first attempt at starting a thread so let's not have high expectations. Something happened at work tonight and I felt compelled to come forward. I've always been a bit skeptical when I read posts about tickling at work, until tonight. I work in an adult foster care home taking care of elderly ladies suffering from Alzheimers and once a month a we have a hairstylist come in and take care of the ladies. Well, tonight was the night for them to get their pampering.So Dawn came in to give the ladies their haircuts. I've known Dawn for a couple of years now, we gossip and all when she comes in and I've gone to her house in the past to get my own haircut. Tonight she comes and I notice she had on a real cute pair of sandals and her pedicure really caught me eye, it was black and white animal print! I've never seen anything like it before. Later on in the evening I complimented her on her shoes and pedicure, she told me that she did it herself and we got to talking about pedicures and stuff, she asked to see my toenails I took off a shoe and sock and showed her my pedicure and then she asked me a question that I was not prepared for...."Are you feet as ticklish as mine?", she asked me with what I think was a mischievious grin on her face. I froze. After a couple of seconds I responded with the first thing that popped into my head..."Yes they are." Before the convesation could go any further we were interrupted by a co-worker, as I was standing in the back room with one bare foot. I think that I may have run into a ticklefan. I called her later on to make an appointment to have her do my nails this Saturday, how do I bring up our conversation without coming across as creepy? BTW she is married and I'm in a committed relationship (or a relationship with someone who needs to be committed, lol) so there wouldn't be anything sexual between us, but I am curious about the tickling thing.

when she touches your foot, you could jump or over react. apologize and say that you're extremely ticklish and make a conversation from that. Hope that helped a little.

She opened the door...simply walk through it.

When she is giving you the pedicure, simply remind her of how ticklish your feet.

Good post ChristyL.

I think everyone on this board could come up with missed oppurtinities...

Maybe share some stories of going to the spa getting a pedicure and going wild as they scrub your soles.. May even entice a tickle if ya strategically say it as she's handling your feet..

Yes, just incidentally mention how ticklish your feet are when there is a chance, and maybe add another sentence about how bad it tickles at time. Throw this in a couple of times through the session. If a person is into tickling, she should catch on the chance.

By the way, I noticed that you are from Motor City. I'm also from Detroit, and I'm looking for local tickle friends for tickle fun, nothing more. And you won't have to think about how to mention tickling to me :)

The opportunity may be there

It sounds like your about to have a ticklish pedicure when you meet up with this lady that asked "YOU"!, if you had ticklish feet first. The rest is easy, be submissive and giggle when she ask , "Does this tickle" ? *smile* :blaugh:

Please keep us posted on what happens.

OK...Christy, in your post you said she would be doing your 'nails' this Saturday....if you meant your fingernails....you COULD broach the subject again by stating something with a mischievous tone..like giving a little giggle and saying, "I'm glad you were able to fit me in....I prefer being able to tickle the feet of someone with my nails all nice and together!" That could open another conversation that you were denied at work. If she also intends to give you a pedicure (or..if that was the intention of the appt. in the first place...), there's your golden opportunity...

...let us know how it went!!!

Thanks for the advice all. I guess I'm gonna just have to see how it plays out. Don't worry about me laughing when she scrubs my feet!!, believe me she'll know how ticklish I am! If an opportunity presents itself then :Kiss1: .......

The window of opportunity is already open and conversation already started by her. Just continue it by being as ticklish as you said you are when she gives you the pedicure and just let it go naturally from there.

well I got my pedicure this evening, had to reshedule. Anyway, the pedicure tickled like mad, especially when she used the file on my soles. Unfortunatley no extracurricular tickling took place. Maybe because her husband was in the next room. Oh well there is always next time!!!! Anyway I did get a nice pedicure out of the deal. LOL

Thanks for the report and the photo! :D
Just tell her that you love the pedicure, and go back to her regularly. One time when her husband isn't there, you might get the extracurricular tickling.

Wow , ChristyL ... your feet look phenomenal! I got just one word for ya :

'holycrapyourfeetarefrigginfantasticcanIticklethemplease'

Thanks for the pic , pretty lady.

There will be a next time

Christy L, thank you for the follow up report. I can understand why your husband’s presence queered the action. But as others have said, there is always next time.

My advice on how to approach her would not be much different from what others have said. Just give it your best shot when you do. I’d rather lose out with a poor attempt instead of by not even trying.

Good luck and please post after your next pedicure!

ChristyL , action's sometimes do speak louder than words . I think she's got the idea and will probably play on it when the chance arises .

Sounds like you enjoyed the Pedicure and the thought process. Good for you on both counts. And I agree, she did do a very nice job on the pedicure or you made the pedicure look really well done, either way, thanks for sharing that. :dogpile:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back