• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Munch in Atlanta, January 2020

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks!

I'm gonna try get back to doing regular munches - I miss meeting the ticklephiles hidden in this part of the world.

So let's try this again:

Anybody up for a munch on January 11, 2020, at Grindhouse Killer Burgers (1842 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 https://maps.google.com/?cid=6281930706468061930)starting
) around 12 noon?

Feel free to suggest other dates or times.

Hope to see you there!

UPDATE: I will be co-hosting the munch with Satfire44, so you'll get both a ler and a lee perspective.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm up for a day trip over to Atlanta. Been eager to meet people from the community.

Sweet! Looking forward to meeting you!

Just a reminder folks - the Atlanta munch is still on for Saturday, January 11, 12pm at Grindhouse Killer Burgers (1842 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324) Satfire44 and I will be co-hosting.

Hope to see you there!

darn, looks like i missed this. I'll be up in a few days. maybe on a future meetup, i'll plan my trip through accordingly.

Hey folks, we've got another one planned for February 22nd, same place, same time.

Hope you can make it!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back