• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Sarah Investigates PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
LOL I had to do it for you-know-who...the Hall Monitors! So for all the "we" on here...ya wanna see it...here ya go!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Thank you Master JD! I had the pleasure (Finally) to get those long toes in my mouth and it was heaven!

Loved the upper body part of that. Andre is still the best tickler around.

Fantastic Andre. Loved the feather tickling

Thanks! Ill be honest, I didnt think that it was gonna work. She couldnt see me using it, and I saw her reaction, and I was like "Oh shit its working!" I tried to cover all the aspects of the tickling, the nylons, the barefeet, one with nylon, one without, the upperbody, and Im not reallllly a fan of upper body unless she is a cutie and her reactions are genuine.

This hall monitor couldn't see it because a codec is required.

Oh not this again!:rant:

You need a hobby outside of computers, because you are woefully inept...:sowrong:

Andre you are still the best. Lucky can't begin to describe it.

Great to see you back in full force showing these new "producers" how its done

Excellent job, Andre, excellent!
I liked the angle, I LOVED the pantyhose, thanks a lot for that!
The lighting was good, ...sadly, I got the beginning, where she didn't laugh much. I saw on the preview that she lets loose in the next part, so I'll be buying that one.
The video quality as a little grainy, but that was probably because of the way you digitized it, how clips4sale requires it to be digitized...and a topic for a future thread! (It's no criticism to you, because I now know how you guys have to render your clips to be put on there...)

I can't wait to see what you got next!

Oh not this again!:rant:

You need a hobby outside of computers, because you are woefully inept...:sowrong:

Andre you are still the best. Lucky can't begin to describe it.

Where would Andre be without you having his back, Tomskee Womskee.

Where would Andre be without you having his back, Tomskee Womskee.

He would be right where he is now. The question is where would you be if you hadn't failed computer science and if you stopped hating.

"You just got knocked the F**K out!

PWNED!!

And thank you Mabus and thank you for understanding.

And Ill be sending the rest of you those new set of rims I promised you for "having my back" ;)

Welcome back Andre! Nice to see you back producing. But I need help! All I get is sound, no picture though! Can anyone set me straight?

Ohhhh, now THAT is a question for the Hall Monitor of the TMF to answer! He should REALLY know the answer to your question! He should be running down the hall...right about...now, with his whistle blowing!

hey. I just watched the preview and it didnt have sound. was that supposed to happen?

Welcome back Andre! Nice to see you back producing. But I need help! All I get is sound, no picture though! Can anyone set me straight?

Andre didn't answer your question, did he? Even though you complimented him and said nice things, he just made some sarcastic remark and left you to figure it out yourself. But we're the bad guys, you and me. We should be ashamed of ourselves, causing so much trouble.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back