• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Saya No Speak English

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
It pays to learn the language!! Saya all the way from Tokyo, Japan gets the treatment you all love to see. Non-stop tickling action!! After a few pokes here and there to find out her reactions, Saya is pushed to the limits as she is bound spread eagled to the bed and her neck, armpits, belly, navel, and of course the feet are tickled!! Ohhhh, Saya wishes she knew the answers to the questions!!

SayaNoEng21.jpg

SayaNoEng22.jpg

SayaNoEng23.jpg

SayaNoEng24.jpg

SayaNoEng25.jpg

SayaNoEng26.jpg

A.N.A. Classic Tickling Video Store

Once again, its wonderful to have you back.

Just curious if any Ana stuff will be posted, or if we've seen the last of her.

wow she has a sexy navel!

there is something about her that is not like gorgeous but damn sexy!!!
are you gonna sell any of that "undercover" tickling that you did with her?;)
I want to see what you were doing to her stomach that was making her laugh so much. from the old preview clips you cant quite see.You only see andres head go down then lots of screams and laughter...great stuff!!!!:blaugh:

Once again, its wonderful to have you back.

Just curious if any Ana stuff will be posted, or if we've seen the last of her.

Thanks so much...More will be posted of her when the time is right.

are you gonna sell any of that "undercover" tickling that you did with her? I want to see what you were doing to her stomach that was making her laugh so much. from the old preview clips you cant quite see.You only see andres head go down then lots of screams and laughter...great stuff!!!!

Which one are you exactly talking about? There is a scene with Saya's Welcome To NY, where Im doing that to her stomach, is that the one you are referring to?

Will you be putting any of the clips with Mimi up soon. I had purchased a video of her way, way back where she was tied to the bed and viciously tickled by another girl. Mimi kept saying stop and I can't breath, but yo could tell she was just trying to make it stop. Anyway one of the best vids I ever owned, but unfortunately lost over the years. Thanks

Thanks so much...More will be posted of her when the time is right.

Which one are you exactly talking about? There is a scene with Saya's Welcome To NY, where Im doing that to her stomach, is that the one you are referring to?

oh sorry i should have been more specific...

it is a scene you have with her (on a bed?) in the dark and there was a preview that was out a looong time ago with just a shot of her stomach and a q-tip circling her navel, all of course in the dark.
you really are a lucky guy
(jealousy)

Andre,
Thanks for the Mimi clips, there as great as i remembered. Was there ever a recenge scene or any scene where Zoraida was the lee?

Thanks

oh sorry i should have been more specific...

it is a scene you have with her (on a bed?) in the dark and there was a preview that was out a looong time ago with just a shot of her stomach and a q-tip circling her navel, all of course in the dark.
you really are a lucky guy
(jealousy)

Im thinking...is it the one that is shot like in NightShot? IF that is the one you are talking about, I have to really search for where I have that. Yes, looking back over the years...I REALLY am a Lucky Guy!

Andre,
Thanks for the Mimi clips, there as great as i remembered. Was there ever a recenge scene or any scene where Zoraida was the lee?

Thanks

Never a revenge scene. If I remember, I think I did a test tickle with her and either it wasnt that great or I hated her feet. Something like that, give me time to check.

Im thinking...is it the one that is shot like in NightShot? IF that is the one you are talking about, I have to really search for where I have that. Yes, looking back over the years...I REALLY am a Lucky Guy!

yup thats the one!
it was all in night vision if i remember correctly.
great stuff really!:couch:
whatever became of her? back to japan or...?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back